How good of a chance does this have of surviving?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peacelove1967

Reaction score
I took a seed and sprouted it in a moist paper towel and planted in some secluded area that gets plenty of sun. If I just leave it there or only water and tend to it occasionally, what are its chances of survival and how long will it take to grow?

It's a gamble. Something could eat it tomorrow or someone can find it. Do you want a statistic? There are so many variables to the question and we can only hope for the best you know?

I agree with DL. It would have a better chance of survival if you had planted a 6 inch plant instead.

The old rule goes... plant 3 for every one you want to have.

One for mothernature... one for leo/scavengers.. and one for you.

Well put KADE. I think you should plant more than one, just incase something happens. All we can do is hope for the best.

yeah and not just that, you could be going back to a male. like KADE said, plant 3, or even more if you have a secluded area.

i think personally the chances are less than slim... this isn't a houseplant or something you can just forget about, unless you have fertile ph corrected soil and perfect weather.

Latest posts

Back