how long b4 you can 12/12 clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
iv got 3 northern lights on the go and plan on keeping 1of them for a mother and takeing clones and puting them in 12/12 asap also i have 2 trarsplant my nl to biger pots dose can any 1 tel me when cool to flower after doin so am i wright to think 2 weeks

Once they've rooted, you can flower. :aok:

The longer you veg, the bigger they get.

cool thanks freind wot bout after trasplanting a plant how long after that is ok to flower

I've transplanted while in budding, the day I've placed in budding and anytime before....

Hi,

I've got an old skool 1980s Northern Lights and it's a very slow grower in veg and in flower it has very little if any stretch... It basically finishes up the same size as it starts... I dunno what pheno you're running of NL but I suggest you veg your plant until it's about 2/3 to 3/4 of the size you want it to finish up at and I'm certain that will take more than a couple weeks of vegging with NL.

Happy Growing~! :cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

I've got an old skool 1980s Northern Lights and it's a very slow grower in veg and in flower it has very little if any stretch... It basically finishes up the same size as it starts... I dunno what pheno you're running of NL but I suggest you veg your plant until it's about 2/3 to 3/4 of the size you want it to finish up at and I'm certain that will take more than a couple weeks of vegging with NL.

Happy Growing~! :cool:
its nervana nl yes im gona give them week more then transplant them and give an other 1or 2 weeks old skool1980s sounds good i love the sweet taste of nl:D

Latest posts

Back