How long do I have to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
August 7,2008 is when she started flowering..:rolleyes:

Any tips or additional info.. Thanks for your help!!:)

Sativa Lady 1-0.jpg

Sativa Lady 1-1.jpg

Sativa Lady 1-2.jpg

Sativa Lady 1-3.jpg

Sativa Lady 1-4.jpg

Have you worked with this strain before KGB? October 7 would give you roughly 8 weeks, can you push it to 10 weeks?

godspeedsuckah said:
Have you worked with this strain before KGB? October 7 would give you roughly 8 weeks, can you push it to 10 weeks?

This is my first grow!!! I worried one of my nieghbors will harvest her... So October the seventh would be Harvest.. Some hairs are browning!!

You can go 8 weeks and be very happy with her. She is a beauty for your first grow, good going!!!

godspeedsuckah said:
You can go 8 weeks and be very happy with her. She is a beauty for your first grow, good going!!![/quote

Lots of TLC.lol.. So I can harvest her? She hasn't had any nutes in 3 days and they say a week . When do I need to flush her? Thanks for your help!!

Ideally if you can push her to 10 weeks I would try, but if you really feel she will be stolen than I would just continue her on straight water from here on out until the 7th. As far as flushing goes, I dont usually do that so I am no expert on it by any means. I like to cut back the fertilizers a week or two before harvest and give just water. I have read that flushing can sometimes set the plant back because of it losing alot of the micro-organisms in the soil.

godspeedsuckah said:
Ideally if you can push her to 10 weeks I would try, but if you really feel she will be stolen than I would just continue her on straight water from here on out until the 7th. As far as flushing goes, I dont usually do that so I am no expert on it by any means. I like to cut back the fertilizers a week or two before harvest and give just water. I have read that flushing can sometimes set the plant back because of it losing alot of the micro-organisms in the soil.

OK sounds like a plan.... Thanks for your help!!

I wouldn't chop it. If someone knew about it it would be gone. Looks like it could go a few more weeks and the last couple of weeks is when the weight packs on. It would be worth the wait imo.

bombbudpuffa said:
I wouldn't chop it. If someone knew about it it would be gone. Looks like it could go a few more weeks and the last couple of weeks is when the weight packs on. It would be worth the wait imo.

My nieghbors look out side & see her and if you are walking the alley you can see her she is 9 feet or more in height. So in your opion 2 weeks left!!

So 2 weeks is October 7.... Is that long enough or not.. Her hairs are browing only a couple or two on each cola.

That is friggin hilarious she is that tall. If I was your neighbor and looked out my window with a coffee I think I would choke on the coffee. If your neighbors don't smoke i would hold off till she is 10 weeks. Talk to them if they do smoke and tell them if they keep their hands off of her a cola may fall into their yard.

godspeedsuckah said:
That is friggin hilarious she is that tall. If I was your neighbor and looked out my window with a coffee I think I would choke on the coffee. If your neighbors don't smoke i would hold off till she is 10 weeks. Talk to them if they do smoke and tell them if they keep their hands off of her a cola may fall into their yard.

LOMA!!!

One neighbor smokes and one deals.... I have been working and my wife doesn't keep a close eye like I do.. lol... So your saying the end of October would be a better harvest... She likes her colas fondled :D .

So in your opion 2 weeks left!!
I'd give her 3 more weeks but I would also check the triches before making a concrete decision. It would be a terrible feeling to be smoking some alright bud you grew when you know you could be smoking some 2 hitter quitter you grew:).

KGB30 said:
LOMA!!!
She likes her colas fondled :D .

LMAO. Its a tough call. Me personally, I would let her go until she is ready, flat out. You live in Cali, you will see a huge explosion in growth from her within the next 4 weeks. Are you getting any frost's yet? Do you know your neighbors well enough that they will leave her alone?

bombbudpuffa said:
I'd give her 3 more weeks but I would also check the triches before making a concrete decision. It would be a terrible feeling to be smoking some alright bud you grew when you know you could be smoking some 2 hitter quitter you grew:).

:stoned::yeahthat:

;) If you feel like you can truly trust your neighbors than finish her up right. There has got to be a service in Cali where you can rent German Shepherds or Rottweilers...They make a great deterrent for snatchers ;)

godspeedsuckah said:
;) If you feel like you can truly trust your neighbors than finish her up right. There has got to be a service in Cali where you can rent German Shepherds or Rottweilers...They make a great deterrent for snatchers ;)

I have Weener dogs:rolleyes: ...

Latest posts

Back