How long do I have to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
I'd give her 3 more weeks but I would also check the triches before making a concrete decision. It would be a terrible feeling to be smoking some alright bud you grew when you know you could be smoking some 2 hitter quitter you grew:).

Thanks friend!!

andy52 said:
Let Her Go Dude Or You Will Be Disappointed On Your Next Grow.thinking About What Could Have Been.trust Me,i Know.

Thanks Andy!!!

smoky anda bandit said:
Weener dogs!:rofl:
Meter reader won't come in the yard her in the yard

That plant is nowhere near ready yet, in 3 weeks time you will have 10 times that amount of trich's.

it's not good that your neighbors can see it when they smoke and deal lol...it would suck if they catch ya gone and get it...i'd be chaining a big pitbull or something next too it..or the weener dog lol....but if you could hold out...it would be alot better...if you think they would get it.. i'd chop it..if she's safe..let her grow bro...

Thanks friends & buds for your help!! I am so tired from work so good night & thanks again.

Someone tried too steal her yesterday so today I am going to have to harvest her.

Latest posts

Back