How long do you stay in your grow room on average?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long do you stay in your grow room at a time?

• Less Than 5 Minutes

• Less than 30 Minutes

• Less han an Hour

• More than an Hour

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, i've never completed a grow inside...but i've stayed at my outdoor crops sometime play guitar to 'em. One of my favorite things, is honestly to lay down this old thick blanket and sit down and smoke a nice fat bowl and zone out and think what i can do to make their situation better.

plus, outdoors i tend to find those little grasshoppers that like to sit on my leaves incognito and leave a multi-colored pellet of grasshopper terd on my bud, so i always study my plants pretty good for any irregular changes.

Every time I walk past my closet I can't do it without stopping and taking a gander. My friend noticed that about me the other night.

one of the best parts of growing (besides the smoking ;) ) is just watching these beauty's grow. MJ is such a cool plant. i usually hang with them for atleast 1/2 hour at a time.
last night i spent 2 hours in there with my cousin looking at them, **-ing, and just talking about random growing stuff.
B.S is censored?! lol

I feel like a live in mine, its in my bedroom closet which must be opened each day.
I live in a big house but just stay in my room where my tv, comp. and grow are. Ohh yea I got a bed too but cant sleep with the lights on.

How about none of the above. I grow in a box. I spend 10 minutes a day doing what I need to do.

Ha ha, my wife was complaining about how she was sneeking up on me in the grow room, she said i was just standing there for about 45 minutes, just looking in awe, shes right, i spend about 3.5 hours a day in my grow room, just marveling at my plants.

I have 18 plants im taking care of. Only takes a little time a day. I gawk for another 30-45 at least. :D

man, i love to take a toke in my grow room...i'll hang out in there for quite some time if i get stoned enough:D ...grapefruite juice is nasty !!!!lek

umbra said:
How about none of the above. I grow in a box. I spend 10 minutes a day doing what I need to do.
your girls are starving for attention..you'd better give it to her or she'll find it somewhere else..lol

PUFF MONKEY said:
man, i love to take a toke in my grow room...i'll hang out in there for quite some time if i get stoned enough:D ...grapefruite juice is nasty !!!!lek

my god, i couldnt agree more, its cool because i can smoke in my growroom, and with the amount of ventilation, it never stinks up the rest of the house, plus its cool watching that smoke get sucked up by the fan, lol. up and away the smoke goes, through the filter!

Growdude said:
I feel like a live in mine, its in my bedroom closet which must be opened each day.
I live in a big house but just stay in my room where my tv, comp. and grow are. Ohh yea I got a bed too but cant sleep with the lights on.
just like me....

JBonez said:
my god, i couldnt agree more, its cool because i can smoke in my growroom, and with the amount of ventilation, it never stinks up the rest of the house, plus its cool watching that smoke get sucked up by the fan, lol. up and away the smoke goes, through the filter!
i too like to watch the smoke twirl up toward the exhaust filter....the innocents of pot...;)

If I only had a room. My closet grow is too small to climb in. Its full of cannabis. all 3 sq ft of it. LOL

I'd toke every day in my grow room. Although, probably not my next. Going with a sealed room.

I love my closet...its a place of zen. The room that houses the closet is a small room that we use a "friendly living room" The real one has the tv, but who needs tv when you gat your closet to look at and mp on the laptop!!

I am constantly sticking my head in the cabinet. Its almost as good as sex. Really gets the blood flowing

Latest posts

Back