How many days is needed from seed to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a sativa leaning girl that looks just like that when she has too much N, and when she gets too much water, don't suffer that anymore with the coco

Emma --Welcome to MP !-- How long from the time U plant a seed until U harvest the plant ?-- I have a White Widow that turned 3 years old in August !-- I'm a cloner !-- I find a girl I like ? --I just take cuttings and root them out while another piece of the plant is in bloom !-- Them dirt pharmers been trying to recruit U ?--
I'm a water pharmer !-- Aero Under LEDs !-- As for growing weed-- there's lots of ways to grow !-- The knowledge is here it'll be up to U what to do with it !

Dog --I knew that when U got a taste for water pharming --You'd be hooked !--

Nick --I told U !--That plant is retarded !--

ST.Nick, I believe that is heat stress from being overdried or having dry pockets in your soil. That is one of the reasons I personally don't care for growing in soil, if you don't get it mixed with stuff that keeps the soil from compacting, it will develop hard, dry spots that will kill the roots.

Also, I hate not knowing (or controlling) what's happening in my medium. If you go with soil that is organic, you have to take care of the organisms in the medium that make organics work. If you grow in any medium that has synthetic nutrients added then you have to manage the chemistry of that medium. Both ways can sound difficult but its just a matter of deciding on your likes and dislikes then learning the process, and then perfecting the process for your setup.

Emma: Welcome to MARP, Don't let our seriousness scare you away, just let it scare you enough to do some serious homework before you even buy seeds. The seeds should be the last thing you get or they will be the first thing you do, and that will lead you to grief if you aren't ready. There is a lot to doing this (especially if you want to grow indoors) but if you do some reading and asking questions, we can get you through your first grow, which is the first and often most difficult of about 4 learning curves. But we are happy to help you. :)

Actually 3 months is very optimistic and I find that few plants will finish that fast. When growing from seed, you are going to want the plant sexually mature before flowering--a process that usually takes 6 or more weeks. Also, very few plants flower in 8 weeks. Most take 9-10 weeks or more. But it is not ready to smoke whan harvested. Don't forget the dry and cure.

Latest posts

Back