how many hours spent searching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyt70

Reaction score
how many hours searching b4 one starts a new thread

depends on what your searching for i guess. maybe i can help or atleast i'll try. whatcha got?

long story slow are ya down??the short in my rookie opinion..brought a new girl in against my better judgement but shes a white rhino goin for reveg!!rambling well shes not too healthy but will give her every chane anyways some of her leaves rested down on one of my beauties overnite either she gave me mites??or some wierd burn formed from extensive heat generated between two plants and the lights i dont know??anyways sorry the symptoms are brown burnt thru holes on one leaf and the other is a spot that will surely burn thru as the other leaf did

im not sure. tell us more about your grow.. i mean i could guess but if im wrong then your plant might die and i don't want that on my mind. soil, hydro, nutes, lights, how big are these holes, any bugs, does it look like something ate the leaf or like it died in just those spots? help us help you.. im stoned so you might wanna ignore me and everything i say.

doesnt sound like mites...i'll go head and say it, pics dude! hard to help without em'

hey lyfr and slo love ur approach i dont think its life threating ill cut those leave off tonight pic them and post new thread in sicks and prollems.i will certainly post pics soon and really just wanted to get opinions about how many threads are too many??i have a grow journal [first grow first journal eeeks]

i dont get annoyed bout toomuch. dont know what the rest of the bunch thinks. two threads about the same thing might not be good... or three as i saw once. hard too keep up with all those answers, ya know :) if its just those leaves its probly not serious but id keep those plants apart.

right but the search thingy doesnt do its job!!i.e.put brown holes in the advanced search so so much stuff and 99% doesnt apply

hey lyfr i just had a stoned bit of clarity what if we all went to college got degrees in horticulture

dannyt70 said:
hey lyfr i just had a stoned bit of clarity what if we all went to college got degrees in horticulture
thi is my college:eek:

i know i was just thinkin how fun would that be dr. hemp in the house

dannyt70 said:
long story slow are ya down??the short in my rookie opinion..brought a new girl in against my better judgement but shes a white rhino goin for reveg!!rambling well shes not too healthy but will give her every chane anyways some of her leaves rested down on one of my beauties overnite either she gave me mites??or some wierd burn formed from extensive heat generated between two plants and the lights i dont know??anyways sorry the symptoms are brown burnt thru holes on one leaf and the other is a spot that will surely burn thru as the other leaf did
did you bring the w rhino in from outside? how close are your lights? cfls' , or hid? hydro?, soil?

no banjo shes always been an inside kinda girl..ill update for ya i think i smoked a little too much cuz i thought i saw holes but upon further inspection found its just good ole nute burn thanx

Maybe the one plant had an STD and didn't tell the other plant:eek:

i told my buddy the exact same thing noob that is hilarious told him come get his diseased plant.anywho its just nute burns man nothin too serious

Sometimes a day or two, sometimes 30 seconds...

dannyt70 said:
i told my buddy the exact same thing noob that is hilarious told him come get his diseased plant.anywho its just nute burns man nothin too serious

I would have it tested just in case:p can never be too safe!

Latest posts

Back