How many plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSCsmoker

whos got the herb?
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was curious to know how many plants i could veg under a 1000W MH and how many plants i could flower under a 1000W HPS and the lights gives off about 120,000 lumens. Also the grow area is 4'X4' and i could use a bigger room if i needed too.

Thanks a lot

ONE

KSCsmoker

The most you could get in that grow area would 16 plants or so. It would grow those plants very nicely in a 4X4 area. You could actually go to a 4X5 area comfortably.

I plan to have the plants in atleast 3 gallon if not 5 gallon pots is that going to limit the number of plants i could put in the area? and any idea what i could expect to yeild from the harvest (using strains Ak-47, Northern Lights, or White Widow)

One

KSCsmoker

is there a difference in the number of plants i can grow under the 1000 w between the MH and HPS?

same # of plants can be grown under MH/HPS..! sum just like to use mh during veg and hps during flowering..i myself us hps for both veg/flow. try and find 2-3gallon sq pots if you can you will get a few more plants in your room this way.. or get some grobags.

Latest posts

Back