How Medical Marijuana Is Helpful in Treating Alcohol Addiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happens when you do both like me. People say I drink and smoke too much I don't think so. Especially when I'm the only sane person in the room.
My kids call that cross fading. If I smoke and drink, I get pretty sh!tty. Not that getting that way is a bad thing.

I drink a few cold beers every night.
Beer, even the stronger stuff, is pretty weak compared to free-poured vodka drinks. When I was drinking a fair amount, I decided to measure out the vodka in a vodka tonic. 1.5 ounces is a ‘normal’ drink(what they base their ‘are you an alky ** on). 1.5 ounces I could barely taste the alcohol. Once I got up to a quarter cup, I could taste it but a half cup (4 ounces) was more in line with the taste of my free pour drinks(I drink out of a 24 oz thermos style cup with ice so I figure I was drinking beverages with about a double shot of vodka. Make mine a double, bartender!

Beer, even the stronger stuff, is pretty weak compared to free-poured vodka drinks. When I was drinking a fair amount, I decided to measure out the vodka in a vodka tonic. 1.5 ounces is a ‘normal’ drink(what they base their ‘are you an alky ** on). 1.5 ounces I could barely taste the alcohol. Once I got up to a quarter cup, I could taste it but a half cup (4 ounces) was more in line with the taste of my free pour drinks(I drink out of a 24 oz thermos style cup with ice so I figure I was drinking beverages with about a double shot of vodka. Make mine a double, bartender!
I drank pints of vodka daily! Not proud and glad I'm done.

Latest posts

Back