how much do u smoke daily??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8th every 2-3 days..how many plants will i have to grow to support my habbit?:

metalchick832 said:
LOL... I actually have slowed down quite a bit. That was what I USUALLY went through. I am in the process of quitting altogether, so once this last QP is gone I am done until the baby is four weeks old.

I am actually having quite a bit of trouble smoking while pregnant. I get very light headed easily and I begin not to feel good, so I decided I'd give the rest of the QP to my husband and just eat when I wanna get stoned. I'll gain weight, but at least I can take that off later.

~Metalchick

Sounds like baby is trying to tell ya something. Good luck trying to quit metalchick. I know you can do it. Perhaps your hubby would stop smoking around you if you asked him nicely then a lot of the temptation would be gone. ;)

psh "perhaps" and "ask"? LOL just be like, "now i said to stop smoking before i have to smack you up, yo" LOL okay okay don't do that. :p But yeah what she said! haha. got court in 2 days, hopefully i don't have to quit smoking cause of probation, if so im just going to drink lol.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

I feel like a Straight pot head now. between 4 or 5 people we'll smoke anywhere from 15-20 blunts. An it's been days were it was only 3 smokers an We blew 2 ounces of good reggie An like three blunts of tha goody good that $20 to $30 a gram stuff. An my oldest brother bought 4 ounces from new york of dro an blew 2 tha same night. i saw people throw-up off weed An one just kept spinning his head around really fast then stopped an threw up. I couldn't do anything but laugh I was so high. An wen I first stared smokin wen I was younger It was A time we sat in tha bathroom an blew 47 or 48 blunts, tha smoke was so thick u couldn't see tha man beside u An all you saw was red lights Everytime somebody hit a blunt. One dude went to sleep in tha tub, an one got got so high he went outside an was rollin around in tha snow. An I tried to walk down tha road an I fell On me face. cause I couldn't see were I was going That was tha tru meaning of getting blind!

wow you guys really smoke entirely waaaay 2 much pot=) i wish i could chill with u guys all day lol

so maybe we do, lol its not a bad thing though. cuz i mean flat out ... if i didn't smoke that much i couldn't function properly

Latest posts

Back