How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke_marijuana420

Reaction score
Hey.

I smoke marijuana around 4 times a day on average sometimes more. I just wanted to know how much do u guys smoke?

:eek: :)

well i actually aint smoked ina long ass time cuz i gotta fight soon in amatuer boxing, but when i dont have anything important coming up ill be smokn like a blunt a day or maybe 2 or 3 or 6 with some of tha homies

I'm more of a ....'when am I not toking?' kinda toker.

lol yea man when i hit peakes of the year i just sit here with a pile of chronic just smokin all day. but ive been off work for like 2 monthes

not much work for proofreaders these days eh?

cigs- too many
weed- not enough

Well, when I have recently harvested, the daily smoke amount is obviously higher. If I had to guess, I might smoke 2-3 grams of buds per day. I use mostly a pipe or one-hitter. :cool:

I smoke about 4 days out of the week, and probably 3 times each those days...

Did that make any sense???

:D

I used to smoke a zone of dank a week. I am down to about a quarter, give or take. Like Will said, "when am I not toking." I stay sober for work (haven't always) and seeing family (again, this is new). It calms my nerves, damn bi-polar type two!

i smoke my first of the day with my morning coffee and smoke all day everyday for over 8 years

i am guessing i smoke well over an OZ a week...:eek:

BUT...i would gladly slow down my smoking if it meant i had better mental health (ADHD and OCD) it keeps me on an even level

omgosh...

I'd love to be smoke bud that has been grown under the influence of someone with OCD!

I'm in the same boat with LdyLunatic. Have'nt missed a day since the '70's(early). Even if it meant smokin' bong s**t! Luckily, most seasons are good ones. Lookin' at a nice crop now.

well i smoke every damn day, bout 7-10 times, thats exactly why im growin man, cuz (edited 4 potty mouth)i wont be able to make rent soon......i usually be spending 200-300$$ a week on average!! its outta control.....thats y i hope my precious babies grow big and strong

man like if i dont blaze i get lippy too. smoke weed for life bros. post away im happy thers ppl that r like me. i smoke like 14 gs every week with my brother

I smoke about 1-1/2 O.Zs a month To my head And used to smoke alot more when I lived in Oregon,but I don't have too many friends around since I moved to california So I have slowed down:(

7:30 am, been stoned for an hour already. Great start to a Great day! Pipefull of homemade with a cup of good coffee... Gonna' go sit in the garden for a spell now.
soooo close!

smoke_marijuana420 said:
lol u stoners wake up early, pretty cool . im gunna smoke a couple bowls (8 30 AM)

Heee heee...been up since about 4:30 (am), but I never induldge before 5:00.

Latest posts

Back