How much smell is there during harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rasta said:
the lady rasta puts moth balls in bowls than places them in with girls as they dry ,,,,p,l,r

i use mothballs around my plants while growin outdoors to ward off rabbits an such etc... and they wreak of high heaven them moth balls man. wouldnt that alter the taste or smell of ya MJ if in the same enclose space such as a closet while drying hanging?
i'm wonderin cuz i have narrowed down to 4 different approaches to dryin my harvest such as location stealth etc all determinin factors and this one i never herd before is y i ask.
thanks

no i am growing outdoors... so no smell problem... i think i will sleep in the same room i dry in... for 2 weeks or so it shouldn't be a problem, that way less ppl come in and out, less chance of me getting caught!

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
i think i will sleep in the same room i dry in... for 2 weeks or so it shouldn't be a problem,quote]

If u sleep with them during harvest, U WILL Smell Of weed when walking out into the world.:hubba: But that the best Arm Deoderant in the Wold !!
Smell Of Northern Lights..;)

it'd be a shame ta let all go to waste

Latest posts

Back