How much THC is in resin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
Any ideas?:confused: I have resorted to smoking some from the cleaned bowls and have 5.5 grams of it and wondered about it's potency.

I have smoked resin before. Dont anymore. Read a thread about all the bad things left in resin. Cant remember all the nasty chemicals in it but was enough to make me clean my pipe and throw it away.

I think there are a lot of carcinogens but I smoke a pack a day and dip Copenhagen from time to time so I am not really worried about that, I know I should be. Just smoke less cigs for the day I guess.

I never tried it, but heard folks did it, seems like the only thing left would be nasties, eh :confused2:

Man, it was dry over here for a good part of the summer, and thats how I got high a good part of the summer, resin. Its strong and nasty, and 5 grams will get you high a long *** time. Its a very downer buzz, you'll be couch locked right up.

I think most of us have went there in times of desperation. It's not that bad of a high, but the taste is horrible.

i just let others clean my gear.i get clean pipes,bongs etc. they get what they want.lol since i got the volcano my bongs and pipes are getting stale.

ditto man. a vape is one of my best buys ever. you notice your weed is lasting longer too andy?

I do smoke resins.. IMO... in one pipe..as much I smokes different strains.. so theres different thcs in the resins.... once you clean it out and collect all resins into ball.. boom your eyes will get red and it will be 7/32 cm on your eyelids..

myself I do smoke resins when I'm out...

blanco sez: "you notice your weed is lasting longer?"

yeppers, blanco, the Volcano makes my stuff last about 3 times as long...I get 3-4 bags out of a gram. That is enough bags to get 2 folks buzzed for an afternoon. I used approximately the same amount in a j, which generally got 2 folks buzzed for awhile...but not an afternoon...

Peace...j.b.

Disco94 said:
Any ideas?:confused: I have resorted to smoking some from the cleaned bowls and have 5.5 grams of it and wondered about it's potency.
I smoke it too, more often than i would like to admit. But all that stuff is, is the burnt up plant material. it has very low thc content because most of it gets burnt of the buds when your actually smoking the buds. But I guess it all depends on how good you ben smoking lately. Sometimes that stuff will get you lit.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it is mostly void of THC, but it is present in high concentrations, if that makes sense. Like a lot of the plant matter and junk is worthless, but some of the trichomes and hairs from your weed are left in small quantaties and contain concentrated doses of THC. Then again I could just be making it up :p. Anywho, if you've got nothing else it will surely get you stoned, I'd use a bong or something to help clean the smoke a little. I mean its practically pure tar!:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back