how to add weight to you buds !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, didn't read the ENTIRE 3rd page bout people stating their different ways of re-moistening til now. My bad

if you pee an orange, and rupture the oil pockets on the orange side by squeezing them, onto the weed. the oils with absorb and it makes a very nice treat.make sure the weed is rather moist tho cause the oil will burn up too fast if its not.

lotek said:
if you pee an orange, and rupture the oil pockets on the orange side by squeezing them, onto the weed. the oils with absorb and it makes a very nice treat.make sure the weed is rather moist tho cause the oil will burn up too fast if its not.

i read this:
lotek said:
if you pee on an orange, and rupture the oil pockets on the orange side by squeezing them, onto the weed. the oils with absorb and it makes a very nice treat.make sure the weed is rather moist tho cause the oil will burn up too fast if its not.
kinda made me sick for a second, haha

ive used a small peice of curing bud in a jar with dry bud, works well.

PencilHead said:
I'm still hung up on that peeing-on-an-orange-and-then-sqeezing-it-on-your-bud post.:eek:

He means PEEL an orange.:D

PencilHead said:
I'm still hung up on that peeing-on-an-orange-and-then-sqeezing-it-on-your-bud post.:eek:

Yea, that peeing an orange sounds paiful. I've heard people conplain about gallstones but this must be murder. Don't think it's worth the effort for slightly heavier buds.;)

cubby said:
Yea, that peeing an orange sounds paiful. I've heard people conplain about gallstones but this must be murder. Don't think it's worth the effort for slightly heavier buds.;)

Yep..I will stick to smaller Buds before I start peeing Oranges.:D

lol it works!!! i mean with the bread. ok now try takin a moist nug and placing it plus a cig in a container.. it was EDIT fantastic.. it works. didnt get high but the tast was awesome.. ima go into buisness lol

Yeah, I have used citrus peels for dryish schwag bug. I like growing WW! Fresh bud! Good scents!

Sticky_Budz said:
thats not a bad idea. i will have to try that one. i used orange peels works good too .

I've done that with stale cookies forever. I've tried it with over dried bud before. It works like a charm.

wow.. post from 07.. anyway i tryed this a long time ago.. put some dry bud in a jar with some Orange peel.. it added a lil bit of weight and a lil orange smell or whatever but overall... not worth tha time or effort.. just grow, chop, dry, cure, and sell/smoke or whatever you do with your weed.. adding stuff to it is just kinda lame IMO

Latest posts

Back