how to add weight to you buds !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u aint gonna smoke it then just stick a bb or 2 in a nug lol

this is lame. you're just trying to add weight to get more money for selling even if it diminishes the quality of your bud. You're probably getting something like 10% more but you now have the risk of mold.

WORST THREAD EVER

This is the type of thinking that leads to bags being lined with lead shavings like in the UK to make a quick buck. If you want to increase the weight of your buds then apply yourself and become a better grower through education and once you have done that then get yourself some better genetics.

Tater said:
WORST THREAD EVER

This is the type of thinking that leads to bags being lined with lead shavings like in the UK to make a quick buck. If you want to increase the weight of your buds then apply yourself and become a better grower through education and once you have done that then get yourself some better genetics.
yea tater salad.. I think that what started out as "irony" or humor, became a subject of serious discussion..

Personally, I don't care about wieght (I'm not a dealer). I prefer quality over quantity every time. If you're growing for financial profit you obviously don't care about the medical, spiritual, or social benifits. It never ceases to amaze me how a plant can bring people together in the spirit of friendship and sharing while at the same time feeding into the cutthrout greed and selfishness of a few morons.

WHY THE HELL would anybody wanna add weight to there budds.? if you are doing this to get more $ for your sack of green..this is dumb..and if i bought a bag that i knew the person did this they would no longer get my $ and they prob get there face kicked in to say the very least! we all wanna dry and cure our meds to make them the best they can be...add weight? that is gay!

People Have Been Doing This For Years With Orange Peels,lettuce Etc.

Dankerz said:
WHY THE HELL would anybody wanna add weight to there budds.? if you are doing this to get more $ for your sack of green..this is dumb..and if i bought a bag that i knew the person did this they would no longer get my $ and they prob get there face kicked in to say the very least! we all wanna dry and cure our meds to make them the best they can be...add weight? that is gay!

It has nothing to do with being "gay" but they are certainly trying to screw you.;)

It has nothing to do with being "gay" but they are certainly trying to screw you.

Things that literally make me laugh out loud are few and far between, I had to go get my wife and get her to read it to. Well done, I commend your wit.

This is great! I always use it for cookies when I get em from my moms house. Pop a piece of bread in the tupper ware and the cookies stay softer longer. Never thought I could use it for green!lol(puts sum reggie in a tuper ware bowl and hopes for a miracle.) Very good idea!

P.s. Not trying to add weight and screw somebody. Could only find sum dry *** merch last night, tryin to make it better in any way.lol

Wow, I read every post and wow. I must admit, I once added spearment leaves, but for no reason other than I was bored and tired of the flavor I'd been smoking for many month's. I half dried the spearmint leaves before adding to jar. It did add a slight minty flavor but it was too big of a pain to do again. Of course if I was "adding weight" to make more money I may think differently...and I would also be a dishonest, money-grubbin jerk for rippin people off.

i know this is an old thread but i dont care, lol
over here in the uk about a year ago there was loads of bud going around that was full of glass where who ever was growing it was sprinkling crushed glass onto the buds through out the flowering cycle and alowing the bud to grow around it so the unlucky people buying it couldnt tell a couple of people even ended up in hospital through breathing glass dust in while smoking !!!
all the more reason to grow your own.

u can do the same thing with a wok of boiling water and a steamer screen in 10 secs
put screen over boil water lay buds on it 10 secs flip and put in baggie moist buddie again and no crumble

AKalltheway said:
i know this is an old thread but i dont care, lol
over here in the uk about a year ago there was loads of bud going around that was full of glass where who ever was growing it was sprinkling crushed glass onto the buds through out the flowering cycle and alowing the bud to grow around it so the unlucky people buying it couldnt tell a couple of people even ended up in hospital through breathing glass dust in while smoking !!!
all the more reason to grow your own.
:shocked:

In my opinion this thread should either be moved to the Harvesting section because it has nothing to do with building any thing, or even better deleted because it is actually about trying to cheat or mislead someone. At best it is like weighing green bud and claiming that for the harvest yield without telling anyone that it was green weight rather than dried/cured weight.

If people want to post about remoisturizing overly dry weed, that is a completely different case, even though they are doing the same thing as most of the posts here. Crap like this is what gives all of us and all of the forums a bad rap!

Just my opinion.

sorry no intention to cheat just a way to revive that bud that dried out on u so u can have a decent roll or bowl with out all the powder and dust when u break up that dry bud

Fruit may cause mold. I use a small pcs of sponge with water in a baggy. Works great. My buds are bone dry in storage in mason jars. When I'm running low on a certain type that's when I take out the bone dry buds and use the sponge in the baggy to moisten them up. Some one here on MP turned me on to this great idea. Green blessings, pass them on...

i have a question I've got a half oz of kb every time i try to weigh a 8th out which is 3.5 grams it takes almost my entire half of bud 2 get 2 3.5 grams n i calibrated my scale with a nickel it comes out exactly 2 5 grams does kb weigh a lot less than regular bud cuz when i weigh that it comes out looking normal but with kb i half 2 put almost a half on the scale 2 make it come out 2 3.5 what is goin on???

kato1990 said:
i have a question I've got a half oz of kb every time i try to weigh a 8th out which is 3.5 grams it takes almost my entire half of bud 2 get 2 3.5 grams n i calibrated my scale with a nickel it comes out exactly 2 5 grams does kb weigh a lot less than regular bud cuz when i weigh that it comes out looking normal but with kb i half 2 put almost a half on the scale 2 make it come out 2 3.5 what is goin on???

Look at the date on the last post. This thread is almost a year old kato.

Second, your question, "does kb weigh a lot less than regular bud" is absolutely amazing to me. In my world things weigh what they weigh. In other words, if you think a pound of gold weighs more than a pound of feathers then I have a bridge in New Jersey I want to sell you.

It would appear that your orriginal 1/2 oz wasn't a 1/2 oz. Weigh it and find out. Maybe someone stiffed you with airy buds, looks can be decieving

Latest posts

Back