How-to Flush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I did a search on this and couldn't really find too much. Basically I just run a whole bunch of water through my soil and super saturate it and have a lot of run off? Sounds pretty damn stressful for the plant, but I guess it is a necessary evil at times.

Its needed when you have a salt buildup causing nutrient lockout AND when your about to harvest to get all chemicals out so your bud doesnt burn harsh. Some people will say its not needed and that their bud smokes fine when they dont flush BUT IMO you should flush for the two reasons I just stated. Good Luck. Do a search and type in leaching and you will find some more threads on this.

ya everyone knows the taste of chems when smoking, it makes you cough alot more but it really hurts your throat if you consume enough of it.

you just have to flush on last 2 week of flowering... and if you didn't yeah that and all that.. also if you try to use the same soil for next grow..

it will kill young plants because of remains of the nutes..
always use the new soils, or seeding soils.. or do your best clean the soils before next grow..
"reap before you sow"

Latest posts

Back