How to post photo's with spaces between

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Reaction score
O.K. this is how I do it.

First I attach my photo's

IMG_0539.JPG

Then I go to the end of the first attachment and hit my return button

IMG_0540.JPG

And keep doing that all the way down

IMG_0541.JPG

until you have what you like.

IMG_0542.JPG IMG_0543.JPG

I can also place my photo's side by side by deleting until my photo is on the same line as the first and then hit the space bar to give some room in
between them.

IMG_0544.JPG

I hope that helps. And yes those are my girls, I am starting them into flower this week end.

good smoking

Nice Pics Cowboy.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the tutorial!

Y'all are welcome. Love to help when I can.

Those plants couldn't be healthier! Nice work, what ya growing?

Thanks LF. I am growing a hodge poge of Nirvana seeds. Two AK48, one Bubblelicious, one Blue Mystic, one Raspberry Cough and one Auroura Indica.:holysheep:

The two short end ones are the Raspberry Cough and Auroura Indica, they are about a week and a half younger.

The good part for me is that I am completely legal in my state now, got my MMJ card on Monday 2/1. I went to our club registered, bought some blackberry kush and went to the town park next to the cop shop and had a nice smoke between our rain storms. And when I say park I mean more like a town square, the kiddy park is a few block away.

LOL...Awesome! Congrats on getting your card! Rasberry cough...that just sounds great...lol

Well, I tried and no dice.
Mine lists the attachements below-must be a setting of mine-thanks anyway.
Gb

GeezerBudd said:
Well, I tried and no dice.
Mine lists the attachements below-must be a setting of mine-thanks anyway.
Gb

GB, I don't think it is your computer. When you look at the attachments and it asks to add all, just click on one at a time. Not add all.

We old farts can learn new things. A little harder when we are on a good stone, but we can do it.

:hubba: Beautiful pictures!
Thanks for the tutorial too

Cowboy said:
GB, I don't think it is your computer. When you look at the attachments and it asks to add all, just click on one at a time. Not add all.

We old farts can learn new things. A little harder when we are on a good stone, but we can do it.

Okay Cowboy-I'll try that..
Nice Peacemaker :aok:

:)
Gb

Thanks GB, its always at my side. Makes one hell of a noise when it goes off. Got an 1861 Henry in the same caliber also.

Latest posts

Back