How to roll a joint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the site said:
Tobacco is the main ingredient in all joints rolled in Europe. When used with Hashish or strong bud it allows the cannabis to burn properly and improves the taste of the smoke. The down side of addiction and respiratory disease have lead increasing numbers to reject tobacco entirely.

That's from the link I put up, in "The mix" subcategory. So, how is that an un educated statement? (I'm not gonna argue with noone, but seems to me like he speaketh the truth. :p

some folks like bongs,pipes,vapos,bulblers,chilms.but ol Sammy says the best way is just like the ol Blue Steel song goes "twist one up an burn it down" the best resin transfer device is a good ol hand rolled joint after 30 years experince is the best teacher just grab your sack a pack or two of papers start rollin it aint no great talent 8 to 10 thousand joints later you'll be a freakin expert

HippyInEngland said:
I do it.

So do most Europeans, different strokes for different folks.

It makes your weed go twice as far as well :hubba:

...yeah, but you are then also smoking a substance that is more physically addicting than even heroin. Vs. Marijuana which is not physically addictive.

rasta said:
back in the day ,,about 100 years or so(seems like)we used to sell lose joints 1$each and you could get 6 for 5$,,,on an average summers day i would sell 150/200 joints ,,,having never used a rolling machine rolling each one buy hand,,,buy the end of the summer i must have rolled 20,000,for about 9 or 10 years,plus personal),,,,rasta dont boast but i am the rolling master ,,,,p,l,r

1.) It takes time to roll joints.

2.) It costs money for the materials.

3.) It takes time to sell the joints.

So in terms of money per hour for the work you did minus cost of materials, you didn't make so much.

4u2sm0ke said:
why all these post and links How to roll a joint....hell just shove it in a bong..the heck with pappers

I agree, bongs are preferable for me, but joints are portable and can be taken to parks, beach, skiing, movies (before you go in), etc.

WhiteWidower said:
I agree, bongs are preferable for me, but joints are portable and can be taken to parks, beach, skiing, movies (before you go in), etc.

I take my bong to all those places...and sure when smoking a joint it looks like your smoking a cigg..but the smell is sure to give you away...I just load bong take huge hit..and try not to exhail any smoke..,lol,,then I just about die chokeing..so I say my bong can go anywhere a joint can? and IMO joints are a waste of weed..look at all that smoke blowing in the wind..But Like HIE said.." To each is own " smoke on..Im going to smoke a bong now:p

I don't roll the prettiest joints but by golly- they're smokable.

I have lots more practice with loading my little pipes. :p

Tobacco is the main ingredient in all joints rolled in Europe. When used with Hashish or strong bud it allows the cannabis to burn properly and improves the taste of the smoke. The down side of addiction and respiratory disease have lead increasing numbers to reject tobacco entirely.

That entire statement is anecdotal and based on personal opinion. You could roll a joint out of pure hash if you wanted and skip the paper. Roll it out thin with a rolling pin, then roll it into a tube and smoke it. Here are some facts about tobacco.

It is highly addictive.
It has been repeatedly linked to many types of cancer.
It has also been linked to many respiratory diseases including emphysema and asthma.

Joints don't run unless A) the person rolling them dosen't know what they are doing or B)your weed is dryer than dust or C)you are using crap paper's. Or D) a combination of the above.

I never EVER have a problem with my joints running on me.

That in a nutshell is why it was an ignorant statement. I'm sure there are many more reasons but I don't feel like wasting to much time on this. It all comes down to personal preference, and personally I think that anyone that mixes their smoke with tobacco is loony.

Still waiting to WOW the MP community with my legendary joint rolling skills...

any takers on a contest?

I honestly have yet to MEET a person who could roll better joints than me.

Hopefully they exist here in the MP community because I feel like I am at the top of my game....and thinking like that can be dangerous.

well?

The Effen Gee said:

any takers on a contest?

Hopefully they exist here in the MP community because I feel like I am at the top of my game....and thinking like that can be dangerous.

well?

:postpicsworthless:

The Effen Gee said:

any takers on a contest?

well?

Send all joint entries to Canibanol Cannonball.
Joints will be fully smoked for proper judging

I used to roll joints with tobacco back when I smoked cigs. I noticed that the tobacco made the joint burn slower. It was cool besides the fact that I was polluting my lungs hard core with all types of carcinogens. Ahhh, the good old days lol.

I think I roll the best. If anyone wants to try there luck feel free to send a box with 25 of your best joints to my house and I'll tell you if you're better.

Latest posts

Back