How to Supercrop Tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have way too many plants anyway so i will be trying that on a few. thanks

cool, i shall be doing that, cuz i didnt do lst this time, but that will work good.
I knew the idea of this method, but that video made me want to do it, thanks broooo

ALOHA...lol, Ive seen all of his videos the bubble bag method video is very intersting!
Dro:cool2:

I've done that to slow down growth and promote monster bushiness...I didn't know it had a name...Supercropping...works great.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
can i do it if im in flower already, and its budding???????

you can, but you will be minimizing the budding cuz now the plant has to repair itself, so it's better to do it while still in veg state.

BBP swears by this... and he get some pretty stellar crops.

I think the underlying theme is that if you can get your lower branches to grow up to the top (main cola) that they will all give you larger buds. This is the theme in scrog, LST and supercropping. All of these techniques work if you check out what some of the experienced growers are doing. Lowering the top cola so the next branches fight to be the King Cola, hence more large buds and bigger yields.The bottom line I think IMHO is that they all give you larger yields over conventional growing...but the proof is in the pudding so try it for yourself...

Latest posts

Back