how will my buds turn out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im tryin to cool my ballast cause it is in the closet with my plant. like i said earlier the closet used get really hot(over 100 degrees) untill i instaled the squirl cage to blow the hot air in the atic> but the room still is like 87 to 89 degrees. so i thought mabe cooling off the ballast will help. and y do i need nutes

im using mirical grow potting soil . its wat was laying around lol im broke i would buy nutes and all the good stuff but this economy sucks

i havent tried this stuff but its a good price

hxxp://4hydroponics.com/nutrients/alaskamorbloom.asp[/URL]

Quit beating yourself up for being broke--lots of people are broke right now. Do the best you can, pay attention to what you're doing and you'll learn how to grow decent bud when you go bucks up again, if nothing else.

:yeahthat:

And you are trying to grow a product that sells for $300-500 an oz "retail". You are going to have to invest some money if you want good bud. They need good quality food and if you do not get the temps down your bud will not be all that it could be.

No one was saying that a 400W is not a good light, but you are pushing the lumens--you do not have adequate lumens per sq ft. A 400W is generally considered to be good for about 9 sq ft. You have 12 sq ft. However, since your temps are already higher than optimum, I would not recommend putting the other light in there, but rather, make your space smaller.

mrn3wman said:
im using mirical grow potting soil . its wat was laying around lol im broke i would buy nutes and all the good stuff but this economy sucks

There's members here who use that and ones who don't- I prefer Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I have'nt tried MG, but if they are growing thats good. Is the Miracle Grow a time release soil??
If it is then you cannot control the ammount of nutes you are giving your plant. If this is your first grow-I'd just stick with it-cause the economy blows-and probably always will.

Back to the heat-Do you have a passive intake on the closet?
Without one you will not get the circulation you need and you will overwork the squirrel cage.

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
There's members here who use that and ones who don't- I prefer Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I have'nt tried MG, but if they are growing thats good. Is the Miracle Grow a time release soil??
If it is then you cannot control the ammount of nutes you are giving your plant. If this is your first grow-I'd just stick with it-cause the economy blows-and probably always will.

Back to the heat-Do you have a passive intake on the closet?
Without one you will not get the circulation you need and you will overwork the squirrel cage.

Gb

i didnt have funds so i got a bag of mg organic been using it outdoors in the ground works alright my og sour lady is very lemoney but ffof is the ticket its great soil i will be using it for my next batch of clones it always taste a little better than mg grown bud

thanks geezer yea the mg works pretty good i just put water on my plant in the morning and its doin great :D but next time im gonna buy ffof ive only heard good things about it. and no its not my first grow but my first indoors. the plant is actually budding rite now so in a month or two ill have some bud

Latest posts

Back