How Yall Been Doing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Bear

Just A Good Ole Boy
Reaction score
Its been a long time since I have posted here, I hope all yall have been doing well, myself..nothing has changed except the cost of living....prices are killing me...not enough to change the way I live but it has made a drastic change in how much money I can put in the bank each payday.....I am hoping to attend the Smoke In this july 4th in Washington DC......I didnt make it last year...but I have some days off stored where I work and am trying to save enought money to cover the trip...man gas is hell today....and We have a 2005 Dodge Durrango with the huge 5.7 Liter Hemi......it gets 24 miles to the gallon on long trips but thats still a huge cost seeing how its a little more than 600 miles from the mountains here in Georgia.......the reason I get that much milage for a large SUV is because the computer shuts down 4 cyliders when your just cruising...so I set cruise control between 68 and 75 miles per hour and once it gets there I am driving on 4 not 8 cylinders...

man the country boys are really coming out today.. I hear ya on the gas prices. i just sold an avalanche z71 and bought a scion xb. can't afford to drive the gas hogs anymore.

£5.26 a gallon here, thats $10.25 :shocked:
I have a gas guzzler too, 26 mpg :eek:
I now walk a lot :rofl:

What is the cost at the pumps for you?

Welcome Bubba!
Hope to see some grow pic's posted soon. Gas is out of hand i have to agree, oh well, it's going to keep on climbing and people will keep on paying like normal. Thats okay tho it just give's us all more time in the garden, got to look at the bright side:). Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

HippyInEngland said:
£5.26 a gallon here, thats $10.25 :shocked:
I have a gas guzzler too, 26 mpg :eek:
I now walk a lot :rofl:

What is the cost at the pumps for you?

Hovering at the $4.00 range hie.

Fuel is a needed commodity, sooner or later your gov will do what ours did, hold you to ransom and make trillions from tax on fuel, this is not a political comment, just an observation.

image010.jpg

Latest posts

Back