hps converstion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack of all trades

Reaction score
ok guys i have a 400 watt mh just starting 4 plants well the woman says this has to be the last grow well i want to go get a hps converstion bulb found one for 70 that puts out 38,000 lumens my question is will this bulb pay for it self an some with these four plants?

ArtVandolay said:
You need a new woman :hubba::)

Yea i second that lol got rid of a woman like that a little over a year ago and i have never felt better. lol

tell me about it i give her half of what i grow dont see what the prob is she just pay the electric an i cover every thing else

I use a 400 watt conversion bulb. Cost me about $50US. Check out 1000bulbs.com.

Is it worth it? I guess that depends on how you quantify it. Will it significantly improve your yield? In my experience, no.

If you really are going to stop after this grow, personally, I wouldn't get it. A 400 watt MH will produce about the same amount of finished bud, particularly at this point of growth.

Good luck to you. Talk some sense into that woman- buying it (meds) is much worse.

for sure the other day she came home with 3 grams of mex brick that she paid 20 for lol shes so stupid so bbfan did it atleast make your buds tighter

Latest posts

Back