HTGSupply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also recently placed an order for my complete grow kit w/ 400watt and grow tent w/ t5's ...i couldn't be happier w/ the service, and the lighter/bottle opener is pretty nifty :D ... They answered many of my questions, some just very petty ?'s like the dimensions of their grow bags...i was very impressed...you will not go wrong w/ HTG ppl :)

They are on the pricey side but they are a very quality store. You get very user friendly items that work very well. I give them an B+ as a company, would give them an A+ if they were cheaper because besides that, they are the bees knees.

I, too, can personally vouch for HTG. I got my 600w system from them, along with a fan to cool the bulb. When they were out of the upgraded bulb I requested, they sent me a different one, then within days they sent me my originally ordered bulb, along with a note saying to keep the other one as a backup. The customer service is what keeps me coming back for just about any supplies I need. Shipping was quick too...

Peace...j.b.

Got my 600w digital ballast HPS light system from them... it works great.. they did forget the socket but I called them and they sent it out to me... oh and they were out of the standard 600w HPS bulbs so they upgraded me to a better one for free....

Latest posts

Back