Advertise On Marijuana Passion

http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/

Quagmire

Reaction score
My Experience:

Purchased 10 "Early Misty" seeds from this website, all 10 seeds germinated and 6 females are currently on the 4th week of flowering cycle in my hydro system.

Seeds arrived within 5 days of purchase ( I am in the UK ) ( quite like that, on first inspection i though I had been ripped off because I couldn't find them :)

Included were 10 more seeds of unknown variety as part of a free offer. My first time grow so we will have to wait and see how it all eventually turns out.

~Quag

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
in the "Giant Purple Dinosaur"
.:p
I know the seedbanks don't want this info posted dude. It lets customs know what to look for. IMHO.

Thanks for the info about quality though.

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Mutt hit the nail right on the head. the last thing you want to do is give away a companys stealth shipping. :eek:

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
THANKS HICK :D . thats cool. "giant purple dinosaur" hahahahaha (damn, I keep forgetting about the bad post button, sorry dude, never have to use it.)

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
hee hee..actually stone' I think the "bad post" button goes directly to marp's mailbox, bypassing me. A simple pm to me will prolly get it to me quicker.

S

Stoney Bud

Hick said:
hee hee..actually stone' I think the "bad post" button goes directly to marp's mailbox, bypassing me. A simple pm to me will prolly get it to me quicker.
**** of an edit, Hick. Hahahahaha. I kept lookin for the fuckin critter. "What the **** are they talkin about?"

Hahahahahaha

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Thanks Hick, I just squezzed my kids barney doll for 2 hours waiting for some white widow seeds to come out of his ass. Not a flippin seed came out. What a disappointment. hahaha

gqone333

Reaction score
i dont trust amerterdamseedbank, to many know about it and im sure its the first site on the dea list

Latest posts