Huge Security Problem!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seattle Bong Ripper

Joint Rolling Machine
Reaction score
so this morning i awake at 10 to find a guy on my third floor apartment balcony messing with my stuff. he's doing painting and priming on the outside of my apartment building. the landlord told us in a note yesterday that they would be painting and priming the outside, but they didnt say ANYTHING about having to let someone in my apartment like that. and my neighbor's doors and closet doors are all in the hallway, i hope they arent planning on taking down my closet doors.

i have 2 budding plants that are smellin up a little bit, they taped off the doors and windows forEDITsake so i cant get any fresh air. my plants are in my closet, in a cardboard box setup with a blanket as a door(waiting for my panda film in the mail), it glows like the sun and is pretty obvious to anyone between the ages of 7 and 77. so i piled every dirty piece of laundry/sheets and blankets and piled them over the setup, the light is blocked but still kinda smells. i got one of those scented auto sprayers that release a scent every half hour, but im still horrified at the possibility of getting caught.

i never contemplated the possibility of someone coming and taking my closet door OFF, so i just have a 3 sided cardboard box in there! STUPID!

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas what to do PLEASE let me know!

i guess the real test of whether im stealthy or not might be someone standing 6 inches from my grow and not have a clue......insane. wish me luck!

hahaha get a cat from somewhere and put him in the closet and when the guy comes to take off the door tell him that theres a cat with rabies in there and u dunno if he sjuld do that hahahahaa

or build a makeshift wall and push the cardboard box to the end of the closet and make it look like a very very small shoe closet.

You gotta move those plants. Holding on to them now would just be a pointless risk. Got any friends you can trust?

haha yes it is. god im so sick of america! i wanna just move to BC and let it grow... i swear if i get busted, ill spend all my time in jail reading weed cultivation books, and once i get out id just move to amsterdam and just grow or something along those lines

Seattle Bong Ripper said:
haha yes it is. god im so sick of america! i wanna just move to BC and let it grow... i swear if i get busted, ill spend all my time in jail reading weed cultivation books, and once i get out id just move to amsterdam and just grow or something along those lines

I agree with you..

i might have a place or 2 i could move them, but damn i was so close!

Close to what?...a FIRE..Man I would think of moveing them asap..and I surely hope you have a fire extiguisher close by..right?...Good luck

yeah i know, im terrible:aok:

i have a bucket of water if thats what you mean...

so i just had an idea. i just checked them and they have 30-50% orange/brown hairs, should i just harvest these things and store them under my bed? i have to go to work tomorrow and theyre gonna be back again

yeah i know, im terrible:aok:

i have a bucket of water if thats what you mean...

so i just had an idea. i just checked them and they have 30-50% orange/brown hairs, should i just harvest these things and store them under my bed? i have to go to work tomorrow and theyre gonna be back again

you really outta stash your plants somewhere else than ur room.

if thats too much hassle, put a whole bunch of **** around the closet door. make it impossible to get in there w/o like major work moving around

theres a gigantic mountain of clothes camoflouging the box as just a huge pile of stuff, theres a couch in front of the door and a chair also in front of the door. its actually pretty well disguised.

the only thing that scares me is this, my neighbors down the hall has all of the in-apartment doors and closet doors in the hallway of the building, their door was open today so i looked inside to see them painting the walls, with a lot of furniture gone. i dont know if they moved out or not...so i dont know if i should be afraid of them taking my closet doors down to paint, they havent said anything to me. i dont know

this is just kinda nerve-racking

you cant go by the hairs my friend..you need to go by the trichs...on Harvesting...another thing if this is your room..no one realy has the right to enter private property..unless its Moms and Dads place..then shame on you..but if its a landlord he cant paint untill you vacate...tell him the fumes from the paint gets you HIGH and you dont want to lose your job..and go to fire department and ask for a fire extiguisher..they will give you one..free..tell them your slum landlord wont suply one for the kitchen..and you are all about SAFETY..Good luck my friend

4u2smoke said:
you cant go by the hairs my friend..you need to go by the trichs

i just bought a 30x microscope on ebay, it should be comin in the mail this week along with my panda film

How you going to do that with a criminal record. The final choice is yours but personally I think you are putting yourself in a high risk situation for no reason. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Wait, the closet that the plants are in, is in the buildings hallway? Not your apartment? Yikes! that's way too much risk, man. I'd be crapping my pants everyday with that kind of setup...

I wouldn't take any unnessesary risk since you have your whole life to grow, however :D I doubt you will have your doors and stuff pulled out. That's a major expense for a landlord to paint every square inch of a building. I bet your neighbors are just working in their own apartments since they can. If your unsure just remove the closet door tonight and have it ready for the hallway tomorrow. Leave your front door locked and ask your landlord that you be present if the front door is removed. Tell him you have something valueable if he asks. Just my .02 but I would snatch them bitches up in 3 seconds flat if my gut told me too.

Edit: I should add that my gut usually says the same thing, 'I wanna nother beer'.

apartment complexes / growing = terrible combination unless you have several key factors in YOUR control. first things first, change the locks on your door. its cheap. Land lords are supposed to give ample notification with detailed explanations of what they plan on doing if they do plan on doing any kind of renovation on the property that you pay to live in. if they plan on getting into your unit to do something and encounter a problem such as not being able to gain entry(due to changed locks), they're not going to just kick down the door to do what they have to do. they'll have to use diplomacy and get back to the land lord, which in turn, will have to get with you to talk over the situation. Regardless of whats what, don't put yourself in any kind of unnecessary risk. research and KNOW the rights that you have with renting property. I do know that with the experiences that i, myself have had with apartments is that a lot of apartment managers/landlords will do just about anything that they think they can get away with, regardless of legality. I've had maintenance men enter my premises without any kind of written notification. anyway, be safe, and use logical thinking. apartments in general are somewhat sketchy for privacy issues even if no illegal activities are taking place. I found a good landlord, and rent a house. i pay rent/bills on time every month, haven't had any kind of landlord/maintenance personnel show u at my house in over 18 months.

Latest posts

Back