humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr.e

Reaction score
what should humidity temps be indoors?.i thought they should be between 55 n 75%. now i cant seem to get my humidity up right now past 40% even wit a humidfier in the room.and that seems low because looks like plants are to dryand grow alot slower.i guess im gonna wait till it gets closer to spring to start again. any ideas? thanks

"Quote from Bizzyhigh"
"Daytime temp (w/o CO2) should be 70-80 degrees C. With CO2 it can get up to 80-90 degrees. Nightime temps should be above 60 degrees to prevent stress (keep below 80)"

"Try and maintain grow room humidity at around 50% during vegging and can go as low as 30% when in flowering to prevent mold from developing on buds."
Dro:cool2:

Ha! Yes.. Thanks for the citation Dro.. Makes me feel all special and important lol.. But yup what he said sounds about right :D

make sure its "cool" humidifer these things rock

i bought one at target for $15 and when its on my humidy is around 65% and thats on the lowest setting when its off it drops to around 25%

only bad part is u gotta fill up with water everyday

Latest posts

Back