humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:hairpull: I'm in need of help my humidity is between 20%-30% in flowering stage. I thought I read some were that it is good at this but don't remember. My grow box is in my garage newer home built in 2005. I'm in the nw and we have a blizzard goin on and the outside temps are in the mid 30's doin the day and dropes down to mid 20's. Please just in need of a lil help.

The lower the humidity during flower the better, increases tricome production, you should be golden. Just remember to keep your plants raised off that garage floor. A cold rootzone could make for some weird roblems.

blancolighter is right.when in flower they love the cooler temps and lower RH.i have had issues where it got to low or too hi.now i use a de-humidifier or a humidifier,accordingly.at the moment its perfect for my ladies.

Thank you very much for the help ya'll. I hope I'm golden on this I used to go in my walk in closet but now I have a veg box and a flowering box. What should I do in the summer??? It gets hot in there what is good humitiy for then????

i try not let my RH get out of the50's,but strive for 40's.you will need some cooling when the outside temps get hot,climate depending.i had to use portable ac's last summer.i used ducting taped to the outlet of the ac unit,running into the bottom of my tents.then vented another blower pulling air thru my scrubber,reflector and out the top,into the basement.hope this helps some.

your humidity is good, for some reason my grow room keeps hovering at 60%, i am trying to get it lower.

the only time low RH is a problem, is when growing pure sativa that are tropical. Neville's haze has always given me problems and it is always humidty related. That plant likes 70-80% humidity.

I have my humidty set in the mid 50's and it has had no ill effects. The lower the better in flower. I have had mine in the 60's during veg w/o problems.

DITTO,IN VEG I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH,ANY STRAIN.BUT IN FLOWER HIGH rH WILL CAUSE MOLD OD BUD ROT.NO DOUBT.

glad my rh is around 35-45 all the time, no matter what, but i keep my flowering chamber in the same room as my veg area so the plants in veg suffer a little, just gotta water more often, until i start dwc.

Latest posts

Back