hurry name best butes for veg and flower???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
im outside the store with 100.00 in my pocket what is the bst nutes for everything im gonna do with my plant???veg and flower?? i already got a 250hps light

theres nothin especific for both you need one for flow. and one for veg

everyone keeps tellin me that you need this and that and not to use miracle grow. but i do use miracle grow and nobody knew the difference until i say something. dont waste your money on all that stuff until you use mg.

Budster said:
everyone keeps tellin me that you need this and that and not to use miracle grow. but i do use miracle grow and nobody knew the difference until i say something. dont waste your money on all that stuff until you use mg.

:D I STRONGLY agree wit you man, wat kind of miricale grow are you using for veg and flower, I'm using all purpose miricale grow for veg(24-8-16)but for flowering have not decided. wat u using?

i used to use miricle grow shake n feed look it up on google image search ull c it...

yea i wont to now for wat stage and wats the ratio.

killersmoke said:
im outside the store with 100.00 in my pocket what is the bst nutes for everything im gonna do with my plant???veg and flower?? i already got a 250hps light

Hello mate, I live in Middlesbrough and i go to a unit over riverside park industrial estate for my grow things which is nice and cheap and handy for you and you can go in and talk to them.Get some valuable advice which is always appreciated
http://www.hydroponics-hydroponics.com/default.cfm
I used Hesi nutrients which is £40 for a full kit which is nice and cheap.
Good luck mate Paul

Latest posts

Back