Hushpuppy must go on hiatus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
I just found out a good friend just got busted for our wonderful hobby in a "nonhobby" state and they are close enough to me that I have to take an unwanted vacation from talking to my friends here for a while. :( Take care and be safe my friends. Green mojo :)

Take care hush.
N you to. Be and play safe. Hope to gear from you soon again.
LH

Sad but understandable Hush. You gotta do what you gotta do. Be safe and get back to us when you feel like you can.

that sucks! good luck hush. patiently waiting for your return... :48: one for the road.

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. You will be missed bro. Hope life treats you well!

hush puppy take care n sorry about ur friend

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

Come back to us when you can, you will be missed greatly.

Best of luck to you. Thank you for all you have done around here.

be safe...... move if you have to...... stay high as you wanna be.

Bill legalizing medical marijuana surfaces in NC General Assembly - See more at: hxxp://www.elonpendulum.com/2013/02/bill-legalizing-medical-marijuana-surfaces-in-nc-general-assembly/#sthash.4WmKkjGD.dpuf

Safety is first and we totally understand. I hope things work out okay for your friends. I also live in a "nonhobby state" and worry a lot.

You will be missed, so come back when you can. Thanks for all you contribute.

Im sorry you have to go through this Hush...You have been a Great Asset to this community and you knowledge cant be Questioned:aok:..I would like to know why....

take an unwanted vacation from talking to my friends here for a while

How does talking to us here risk your security if you dont tell folks about this Hobby?....I sure hope to see ya back on the boards...vut for sure you do what you feel is best..hope to chat again soon..

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
I would like to know why....

How does talking to us here risk your security if you dont tell folks about this Hobby?....I sure hope to see ya back on the boards...vut for sure you do what you feel is best..hope to chat again soon.:48:

I would assume his affiliation(on his computer)with the hobby, would be self incriminating. His user name comes uo when logging in, then a search of his posts could be done, those posts along with PM's...certainly would be a hard task to explain to LEO.

HP, I would clear the hard drive of any info pertaining to the hobby...I would go to your providers website & clear all email alerts from MP...including all PM's from members :D

The long-arm of the law, can still find info on hard drives....it's buried deep in the registry somewhere...but an IT guru can shred you with evidence from your computer...browsing history, frequented sites, IP addy's, etc. :eek:

Keep your head low my friend, dump everything you've got, evacuate & destroy anything that can put you behind bars...if you have to-run like a MF'r...you can always start over :hubba:

You know how to get a hold me, if there's anything you need...just call my name, I'll be there :)

Im so glad to be in MJ friendly State....wish the entire Planet was

:bong:

Latest posts

Back