Hushpuppy must go on hiatus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unless they catch you with a grow not much any cop can do to move forward in a investigation Bottom line it costs a ton of money and resources to do a drug bust
cause you have to prove to a judge to get a warrant to proceed to seize any personal belongings such as a PC not this here say that person is growing or what ever
Now if he was involved in any way with his buddy selling clones / distrubuting weed any involvement via emails etc and buddy rats out then i would be worried

DrFever said:
unless they catch you with a grow not much any cop can do to move forward in a investigation Bottom line it costs a ton of money and resources to do a drug bust
cause you have to prove to a judge to get a warrant to proceed to seize any personal belongings such as a PC not this here say that person is growing or what ever
Now if he was involved in any way with his buddy selling clones / distrubuting weed any involvement via emails etc and buddy rats out then i would be worried

All true////except one thing, there are small towns in the US that cops can do what they want...not just my state, not just HP's, probably yours too :eek:

That's why I said ditch everything, if they catch him with a gram.....the game changes fast :cool:

To my understanding when there is a case against a person or persons on a drug bust or grow op a normal police officer has to contact the DEA or FBI which will take over the bust in small towns cops think they can but still have to obid by federal law i would think

Drug crime enforcement cases a very large number of the cases arise out of informant based so called “buy bust” operations. In order to formulate a solid criminal defense theory to these cases for what went wrong – you must first know what should have happened.
During the last 20 years, police have killed at least 40 innocent people while conducting wrong-door raids. “Because of shoddy police work, over-reliance on informants, and other problems, each year hundreds of raids are conducted on the wrong addresses, bringing unnecessary terror and frightening confrontation to people never suspected of a crime.

DrFever said:
To my understanding when there is a case against a person or persons on a drug bust or grow op a normal police officer has to contact the DEA or FBI which will take over the bust in small towns cops think they can but still have to obid by federal law i would think

Drug crime enforcement cases a very large number of the cases arise out of informant based so called “buy bust” operations. In order to formulate a solid criminal defense theory to these cases for what went wrong – you must first know what should have happened.
During the last 20 years, police have killed at least 40 innocent people while conducting wrong-door raids. “Because of shoddy police work, over-reliance on informants, and other problems, each year hundreds of raids are conducted on the wrong addresses, bringing unnecessary terror and frightening confrontation to people never suspected of a crime.

I mean no disrespect, and don't intend to argue with you....

but you are disillusioned and naive if you think the local Leo calls the FBI...on every weed bust...a search warrant is issued, a search ensues....if contraband of ANY kind is found, they had just cause for the raid...if not, sorry & they leave.

I've had many good friends busted, I've been in this arena for many years...cops make their own laws PERIOD :cool:

I thought the locals take care of there own busts

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoned :tokie:

Good luck yur trails travelin pilgrim hope they lead yual back when time is right ;)

BWD

Where I live, unless the bust is huge, the local LEOs take care of it themselves. I'm not even sure that the DEA is called in. The state boys come in because we have like 4 cops for a huge sparcely populated county with a whole lot of mountains and inaccessible areas. We do get some large guerilla grows in the mountains sometimes.

Hello my friends, I am back on but still keeping my head low for a while. Not so concerned in coming here being a danger, I just had to remove all traces of connections in the event that a light got pointed at me. I didn't want to have anything that would draw closer attention or deeper inspection. My friend made mistakes that compounded his situation with LEO. My frequent visits to his house has put my image (if not my name) in the lineup of his many friends and musical/work associates. I may yet be visited or watched at some point in the future to assess any envolvement on my part. I will maintain a clean facade for them to pass over as just another legitimate associate or "a small fish in a big pond" at most, someone not worth spending resources and time investigating. I have found that the best place to hide is in plain sight :)

I know it hasn't been all that long that I have been away but I have missed my friends here :) Even Buddogmut ;)

Stay to bushline and keep yur worms moist until yual get yur straight the bend out of it ;) (secret language ;) )

BWD

Glad too see you were on n doing well hp.
Take care n play safe.
LH.

I'm glad to see you come up for air. I hope all remains well.

Buddogmut will be happy to hear that I bet Hush... me too glad you're back at whatever capacity is right for you.

F F F the police! It's good to see you back brother, we need your expertise around here! Keep your head up and your behind low!

welcome back HP

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

Hey man i wouldn't worry at all in reality if anything would of happened you would of been picked up same day or within a few after your SAFE AND CLEAR
took 6 years of investigating before i got tooken down in a sting operation and another year before before getting extradited only to spend 6 months was charged for being top guy for importing 100 kilo a week learned my lesson NEVER DEAL WITH USA AGAIN once a individual is caught they will sell there first born to get out of it
dumb biatch set me up and now is under protection with name change n all

Hushpuppy said:
Hello my friends, I am back on but still keeping my head low for a while. Not so concerned in coming here being a danger, I just had to remove all traces of connections in the event that a light got pointed at me. I didn't want to have anything that would draw closer attention or deeper inspection. My friend made mistakes that compounded his situation with LEO. My frequent visits to his house has put my image (if not my name) in the lineup of his many friends and musical/work associates. I may yet be visited or watched at some point in the future to assess any envolvement on my part. I will maintain a clean facade for them to pass over as just another legitimate associate or "a small fish in a big pond" at most, someone not worth spending resources and time investigating. I have found that the best place to hide is in plain sight :)

I know it hasn't been all that long that I have been away but I have missed my friends here :) Even Buddogmut ;)

I DON'T WISH THE POLICE ON ANYONE....men bump heads from time to time...that's life..I'm not a grudge holder...that's why I always return to MPF...hopefully you'll be back in the grow room
soon...until then...keep your head on a swivel and your ear to the ground....

and honestly....a spirited debate stimulates the mind from time to time...it's a man thing!...lol depending on the man that is...

Latest posts

Back