hydro consumption(Kwh)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi my friend asked me to post this for him concering his hydro consumption. he wants to use 1900watts total including fans ect for flowering.is this wattage to much to use in a 3 bed room semi. there also will be 2 people living there. like im sure his hydro would be the highest on the street:hubba: please any opions, also he lives in canada

thats like 23 kwh a day which is about $1.40 a day at normal canadian hydro prices.. he could easily balance it out by changing every single light in his house to a 13w CFL..and doing laundry at the laundry mat...from now on...

yes he has already done that he use to run that set up , and now he is starting it again. back when he was running it he was using ruffly 2800Kwh every 60 days, ist that alot for the size of house with 2ppl living in it?

Just think about what you'd have to have running ALL THE TIME, to use an equivalent ammount of electricity.. then ask yourself 'is that suspicious'?

hell, I've seen 1500w blow dryers.. that's when I relized my 600w light on 24/0 isn't shii compared to some things constantly going in your house. I could only imagine how many watts a big screen is. I think it would be registered in kw.

Yea, as in from a hydro electric dam.

choking_victim said:
hell, I've seen 1500w blow dryers.. that's when I relized my 600w light on 24/0 isn't shii compared to some things constantly going in your house. I could only imagine how many watts a big screen is. I think it would be registered in kw.

65" Mitsubishi bigscreen TV uses only 275w.

average home pc has a 400W power supply thats some juice thats being sucked up and we have 3 in our house and 2 of them never seem to get turned off not to mention the 4t.v.s and same for the dvd players and sound system and all the other night lights and fish tanks and lol my god thats alot of stuff that never seems to shut off

Latest posts

Back