Hydro Grow Pics Day 23 Huge Plants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroGrower13

Reaction score
I go my seeds on Dec 10th and I put 5 in the paper towel germination way and on the 11th two had spouted so I put them in a sponge. I set up my hydro grow which I invented for an Ebb & Flow System and spiked the water with 1/2 the Nuts but I added a little BCuz Root to expieriment and Boom did these plants take off! I have played with the flooding times and since I only have a 1/2 hour timer, I plug the air hole in the pipe after the pots flood to siphon the water & nuts out and then let it fill up again for 3 or 4 times at 3 flooding times per day! My light set up is three 2' x 4' Flourescents and as you can see instead of painting the walls white or covering with foil or mylar, I have the lights on each side of the grow system and one light above! I am adding 2 more fixtures and bringing them closer to the plants this weekend and I'm awaiting a 400 watt HPS bulb next week to set up a fixture for super light! These plants are TWICE the size of any I have ever grown before and I have never seen bigger plants at dat 21 have any of you growers? I do NOT want to Fah KKK Up these babies and would like a little hydro advice. I have seen some of your plants people and some of you have got the GREEN Thumb, but I see only a few Hydro Plants and almost never hear about Ebb & Flow Growing! Any Comments? Oh BTW I moved the leaves away from one of the plants nd the under branches are coming out strong due to the side lights! The lamps are 3 Daylight Color Temp-6500 (2800) lumens, and 1 Warmlight Color-Temp 4100 (2650) lumens. Thanks in Advance for any and all help! Keep on Growing Stong!

Hey man I would love to see what your ladies look like. U are making them sound like goddess' throw on some pics man!!

You should post some pics if you want anyone to read all that you wrote.

id advise upgrading the flowering light, flourecents wont cut a good yeild compared to a decent HID.

try insidesun dot com for a killer 400w HPS deal.

Latest posts

Back