HydroExperts HELPPPP>>>!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Hello everyone , MJ is our passion and we're in trouble !

Help me please choose a HydroPonic System , i cant build my own , if u want to know that for a fact i can buy u a ticket to visit my country and see what i mean.

I have something in my heart i want to let it out......
i hate killing the banks but what can we say , i got no plasma tv in my room no xbox no ps3 no nothing ....
dont judge opinions , please throw me the desire which is in our hearts , maybe i desire something that u got but hey , we're all balanced and im ripped with my own flesh help me please :(

im no grower i found out that ill keep falling into mistakes , even though im doing a trial on my grows right now ,im very tired of waht i have done , ive been rinsing and cleaning just to get rid of most of the NPK maybe i got rid of the micronutriitions that is in the soil aswell , i dont know how , and my soil is compacted , no soil in my country is good for growing , im not giving the final verdict to my studies , i have 1 more trip to visit that is 3 hours away from my location.

HydroExperts :- please what is the best hydroponic system that will be hassle free for a grower who suxatgrowing :(

to my information hydroponics have many systems
NFT
DWC
etc...

which is the best u recommend for a grow tent of 120x120x200

plants to grow are NorthernLights Feminized.

after seeds sprout , inserting in the rockwool then in the web after that in the system..... is this info correct? does the plant need calibration after that ? or the main focus after that is my nutritions until the harvest day .. this system which is im looking for and im sure every1 else wishes for this . dont wish if its available , if u have time and the spirit make it if u can , and if the equipments and accessories are available in ur location , but if u love MJ and ur studying or wanting to grow and cant have 2 lives then buy it , and if ur like me ending in a veryryry !!! :(@:(@ help the family and please i dont want to hear selfopinions of ur situations to ur own judgment at its point , i want to hear answers to sound like the boulevard and view like the Bahamas destiny so i could make my order quick.

Since you're obviously a beginner, I would suggest that you first use DWC. It's by far the easiest to setup and the parts can be bought at your local hardware store. If you can't put a DWC tub together, you really shouldn't be growing weed. It's too simple to goof up.

DWC pro's, help this guy out, will you?

I would recommend a flood and drain.

You would have 1 reservoir for the entire grow. It really does not get much more simple. GH 3 part + flood table + HPS, has been nothing bud good to me with very little attention.

GH3 part what is that ? and thanks for your reply about attention =) so no sophistication with the water ? such as eb and ec meter stuff for the water mathmatics you jjust need to focus on PH ? after u set ur ph on the big tub perfectly your system does the job for u and u just add nutritions on the appropriate times ?

if thats the case thanks bro ur a pro =) i will wait and see if some1 posts a technological hydroponic system which is in the market that warns u when ph is not in the limit lol thats something very good to cover up all the areas that u must keep attention too :) this is what i mean by the by far best hydrosystem in the market if its available.

Hi cozar !
I am a beginer as well, but ive been using 4x4 botanicare tray on a flood and drain system with GH 3 part nutes and I have had a great experience so far. I have fallowed the charts recomendations and my MJ plants are doing great !

Check out my grow in my grow journal and you can kinda see hoe I have it set up ! Good luck

crozar, regardless of what type of hydroponic system you use, you'll have to mix your nutrients correctly for each stage of growth. You'll also have to monitor your pH and correct it when necessary.

Ebb and Flow will require you to buy and install a pair of bulkhead fittings and a pump.

DWC requires only a tub and an airstone w/air pump.

What you use depends on how much work you want to do to build your system.

Ebb and Flow is the simplest to use, but not the simplest to build.

DWC is the simplest to build, but not the simplest to use.

Hydroponic growing requires some thinking on your part.

:yeahthat:

Ask yourself "Am I a Foreman or a Scientist?" Can you build? or experiment better?

GH 3 part is the nutrient collection.

Many many many manymanymanymany nutrient companies out there. And all of them show results in their own way. BUT; General Hydroponics 3 part system is so easy to use, cheap, and damn effective.

StoneyBud Thanks bro , u made my day with ur answer after day dreaming of my future lol.

im now losing hope with hydroponics :(

i just wish some1 here sells FF OF or Bio Biz Soil,
but they dont :( and if they i sware i wouldnt think about hydroponics i dont have a problem to pack up soil and have it abit moist before i plant my seeds , unlike my situation now where i feel im in prison in my own bathroom washing and washing and really seperating the soil , i take the floating parts on a 1gallon pot and the compacted ones on the other gallon pot , then i rinse them much ... after that i seperate compacted from the floating airy hairy soil which is in soil , i am afraid im destroying the mix ,and i dont know :( ive mixed other soils im trying to find a soloution and their isnt , now im on my last trial maybe ill quit growing because this got me tempered , i dont want that much attention , and then a bad conclusion .
now u say DWC is ez to make i can see , yes we got aquariums here , maybe i could build one , and i got hydrotons , but about the GH nutritions , can i use my Organic Soil nutritions suuch as bio-grow bio-bloom?
btw how hard is it to use DWC?

Basic info concludes my understanding .....
seeed > Germination > stick in soil > water when dry > light above plant 19cm > feed in its last stages 1/4 strength then upwards > harvest...

in hydroponics growing does it overseed the Basic info ? as in sooo sophisticated ? or does the people make it sophisticated after having alot of passion and measuring every sensitive level of it.

what about the NFT System ? is this more simpler as an overrall ?
heres the link

hxxp://www.growell.co.uk/p/0330/NFT-Gro-Tanks.html

NFT Gro-Tank 1000 (108cm x 112cm - 100 Litre capacity)

will this cover 10 plants ?
With one of these systems, all you need is a grow light, Grodan Cuttings Seed Cubes, Grodan Transplanting Cubes, nutrient and a pH test kit. Please note that we are now selling the improved Gro-Tank 205 GTi and the enormous 1m2 Gro-Tank 1000.

maybe with a concrete conclusion hydroponics will be out of my head lol when they say its for NASA brains only :/ maybe i need to get that computer chip installed on my brain .. :/

crozar said:
Hello everyone , MJ is our passion and we're in trouble !

Help me please choose a HydroPonic System , i cant build my own , if u want to know that for a fact i can buy u a ticket to visit my country and see what i mean.

I have something in my heart i want to let it out......
i hate killing the banks but what can we say , i got no plasma tv in my room no xbox no ps3 no nothing ....
dont judge opinions , please throw me the desire which is in our hearts , maybe i desire something that u got but hey , we're all balanced and im ripped with my own flesh help me please :(

im no grower i found out that ill keep falling into mistakes , even though im doing a trial on my grows right now ,im very tired of waht i have done , ive been rinsing and cleaning just to get rid of most of the NPK maybe i got rid of the micronutriitions that is in the soil aswell , i dont know how , and my soil is compacted , no soil in my country is good for growing , im not giving the final verdict to my studies , i have 1 more trip to visit that is 3 hours away from my location.

HydroExperts :- please what is the best hydroponic system that will be hassle free for a grower who suxatgrowing :(

to my information hydroponics have many systems
NFT
DWC
etc...

which is the best u recommend for a grow tent of 120x120x200

plants to grow are NorthernLights Feminized.

after seeds sprout , inserting in the rockwool then in the web after that in the system..... is this info correct? does the plant need calibration after that ? or the main focus after that is my nutritions until the harvest day .. this system which is im looking for and im sure every1 else wishes for this . dont wish if its available , if u have time and the spirit make it if u can , and if the equipments and accessories are available in ur location , but if u love MJ and ur studying or wanting to grow and cant have 2 lives then buy it , and if ur like me ending in a veryryry !!! :(@:(@ help the family and please i dont want to hear selfopinions of ur situations to ur own judgment at its point , i want to hear answers to sound like the boulevard and view like the Bahamas destiny so i could make my order quick.
Look in the DIY section. A member by the name of NYC Diesel did a step by step tutorial on building a DWC.

DUTCH_MASTER said:
Look in the DIY section. A member by the name of NYC Diesel did a step by step tutorial on building a DWC.

You have studied well, to know who did what.

:peace:

hippy , i think my glitch in my brain just corresponded , thanks to the world cycle of information , ihope we just unite and be as one force instead of many , looks like ill give it a try out for hydroponics ;) .
good hearts people =) go good

Cozar, why don't you just mix your own soil? Dealing with compaction is simple enough, and with a few cheap ingredients you could have your own top shelf mix. And what are you 'rinsing', and why?

nvthis said:
Cozar, why don't you just mix your own soil? Dealing with compaction is simple enough, and with a few cheap ingredients you could have your own top shelf mix.

we dont have bat gauno here nor bird gauno , we have cow manure and chicken ...

peat moss is available..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=538001
however what is a topshelf mix without gauno bat and worms castings :/

what are you 'rinsing', and why?

if i dont rinse my soil much this is how my plants harvest
attachment.php

attachment.php
\\
and if i live in the bathroom rinsing soil for a long time i get this result after 3and a1/2 hours of sweat..:(.
attachment.php

the work it takes for me to work with my soil will give me mental problems sooner or later if i dont fix this glitch lol ..

crozar said:
we dont have bat gauno here nor bird gauno , we have cow manure and chicken ...
All the stuff you need can be ordered on the net.

Growing world class marijuana isn't free unless you're lucky enough to live in the perfect place, wherever that is.

Take your time and order what you need to do it right.

StoneyBud said:
All the stuff you need can be ordered on the net.

Crozar lives in a place where very very few places will ship to.

If they do ship to his home country the custons open everything.

HippyInEngland said:
Crozar lives in a place where very very few places will ship to.

If they do ship to his home country the custons open everything.

Damn! That's a drag! He should be able to build a good potting soil though. You organic folks need to advise him on doing that. Maybe a compost heap or barrel.

Hydro isn't going to work either if he can't order the nutes.

crozar, stay away from Dwc if you get frustrated easily. i had an unsuccessful attempt at DWC and the plants grew like crazy but were stressed out b/c i couldnt accuratley measure my ec/ppm and i had to get a digital PH pen and i still had too much ph fluctuations.

with dwc your nute temps need to stay UNDER 70 F, 68 F is ideal.

i movedto soil and i am going completely Organic, im just letting my soil cook. i am using Subcools SuperSoil which calls for blood meal, bone meal, kelp meal, dolomite lime and other stuff. with this method once the soil has cooked for min 2 weeks then all you need to add is just RO H2O. no need for EC/PPM/PH Meters, no pumps, airstones, ect.

organics is by far going to be the best method of growing for me. you can re-use your soil, just put used soil in compost bin.

TheHempGoddess also did a DIY on SCROG where you can see the components for a DWC.

Latest posts

Back