Hydroponics and Quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...I knew that. I was responding to this which was posted recently.

LOL--I really couldn't make heads or tails from what that post was really trying to say.....

The Hemp Goddess said:
Tomatoes aren't marijuana. I had a buddy of mine that were growing clones from the same plant. You absolutely could not tell any difference in taste between the 2.

Cool. But, very respectfully I hope you understand because I greatly respect your knowledge and opinions, your friend does not carry the same weight with the masses as do master soil growers such as Cervantes, Rosenthal, and (IMHO) Subcool...

Although you and your friend may very well represent the correct assessment...I hope to soon find out for myself...In any event, I will let the evidence lead me to the correct suspect...with no pre-conceived paths to said suspect...

But with all due respect (which is VERY MUCH) I accept that you may be 100% correct. I intend to find out for myself...

As always, thank you for your rsponse THG...you are, well, a goddess when it comes to MJ growing...and with good reason...

LOL--Trust me, I take no offense. However, IMHO, we have many growers here whose knowledge could certainly challenge people like Cervantes, Rosenthal, and Subcool....they simply wrote books or made their voices more heard. I really do not believe that they have more knowledge than anyone else who has been growing as long. Experience makes us better growers or we would most likely give it up.

I agree with your latest comment THG ive proved many of Cervantes stoopid 'this way is the only way' wrong wrong and wrong again.
He was probably correct at time it went to press but that was many moons ago and times/techniques/strains and most importantly growers knowledge have all come a long way since.
T4

Latest posts

Back