Hypothetically speaking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiam03

Reaction score
Has anyone ever transported mary jane by plane? Im not silly enough to actually do something like that but i was wondering if it was possible and how it was/ would be done.

I figured the mail would be a better way to go. Thanks for your help!
Just so you know though, I was talking about bud thats ready to be smoked, but you answer works either way.

put them in condoms and swallow the condoms...thats probably the safest way...you dont wana actually have it on you or youll get caught just like stupid a*s mike vick

thedutchmaster3 said:
put them in condoms and swallow the condoms...thats probably the safest way...you dont wana actually have it on you or youll get caught just like stupid a*s mike vick

LOL! I'd love to see how a pound of bud would sit in someone's belly.

Best way is simply how the salvia sellers do it...in a plain brown envelope with a big assed sticker marked salvia herbal incense. The return address should say that it's from a botanical dealer.

Since it's a bit stinkier, it should be double wrapped with FRESH coffee grounds in the surrounding layer to keep the scent down.

I'm not saying that I've done it, only that if I had, this is how it would have gone down.

If it were me and i needed to transport bud by plane, not that ive done this or intend on as it seems pretty riskeh

I would get say, a few bags of crisps, empty them out and wash them thoroughly on the inside, fill with bud to a level consistant with the crisps, and superglue closed as if it were never opened.

Id then place in my backpack in a tuppaware tub with like, maybe a packet of boiled sweets and you know, general aeroplane munch...

but like i said, i wouldnt DO it

Back in the 80s I had some pot inside my shoe. Never got caught. But times are a lot different now then they were back then. ;)

the_riz said:
If it were me and i needed to transport bud by plane, not that ive done this or intend on as it seems pretty riskeh

I would get say, a few bags of crisps, empty them out and wash them thoroughly on the inside, fill with bud to a level consistant with the crisps, and superglue closed as if it were never opened.

Id then place in my backpack in a tuppaware tub with like, maybe a packet of boiled sweets and you know, general aeroplane munch...

but like i said, i wouldnt DO it
I think that would work. But I would also but some coffee grounds in there as well thou.:ccc:

Yeah, I was just thinkin of the xray, cuz the foil packets are impervious, and coffee granuals might look a bit strange lol, you can always pack the weed in some nice amount of clingfilm or something

^^I was thinking of the issue with the x-ray.lol.This is a bit extreme and i dunno how much you might get out of it but....maybe u can empty some cigarettes, stuff some bud in there, pack the top with tobacco and voi-la..I dunno how much kgs you would be able to carry in a pack of cigs but hey>atleast it's better than nothing ;)

Lol yeah party pack a whole pack of cigs^^ lol

i took a 1/2oz on to a plane to cali last year in the inside pocket of shorts i think its best for you to carry it on you and act calm then putting it into your luggage

It seems to me like shipping it to myself would be the best idea. I like the pretending its salvia idea too. The problem with carrying it on you is just that, you are carrying it on you. Cant deny something like that if its found. I've been arrested once, not looking to do it again... heh:eek:.

...and Im not swallowing a condom.

Latest posts

Back