I am a male can I use female to pass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amsterdam

Reaction score
Title says it all I am a male can I use female urine to pass?

In basic employment piss tests, store bought yes.Now try to get a goverment job and that could be a diffrent story.
Why would you do that ?Drug tests r easy to pass!If interested I'll give you one that works in 10-15 min..I have helped numerous friends recieve numerous jobs.Have even got many off parole/probation (including myself)with out skippin a toke.The first time I put it to the test I smoked a gram in route 4 the test!PASSED, NO PROBLEMS.
PLEASE SEND $19.95(PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING )TO P.O. BOX I'MJUSTKIDDINTHEREFREE.SERIOUS MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND MY SIMPLE PROCESS TO YOU,ANYBODY.I'M NOT JUST GONNA PUT IT ON BLAST,BUT MESS. ME AND I'LL MESS. YOU WITH THIS SIMPLE PROCEDURE. NO B.S.

INTHEDES said:
In basic employment piss tests, store bought yes.Now try to get a goverment job and that could be a diffrent story.
Why would you do that ?Drug tests r easy to pass!If interested I'll give you one that works in 10-15 min..I have helped numerous friends recieve numerous jobs.Have even got many off parole/probation (including myself)with out skippin a toke.The first time I put it to the test I smoked a gram in route 4 the test!PASSED, NO PROBLEMS.
PLEASE SEND $19.95(PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING )TO P.O. BOX I'MJUSTKIDDINTHEREFREE.SERIOUS MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND MY SIMPLE PROCESS TO YOU,ANYBODY.I'M NOT JUST GONNA PUT IT ON BLAST,BUT MESS. ME AND I'LL MESS. YOU WITH THIS SIMPLE PROCEDURE. NO B.S.

Dude,,,you cannot beat a Gas test,,so dont be blowen smoke up people *** with this crap. Yes you can Dilute and beat the ones for a job,,,and only then if the people given it are idiots and except the watered down urine. You cannot remove an Oil Base Substance (THC) with a water base solution. I am friends with a couple Lab Techs. I also have been on Parole and Probation and know better then to smoke while on eather. Why would you take a chance on loosing your freedom to get high?:rolleyes: AND,,,If there was one that worked so perfectly in 15 min you would be rich!!!!

Hahaha I can see it now, Dear Amsterdam we have some good news and some bad news, Good news is you're clean of all drugs and are hired immediatly, bad news is you are pregnant :eek:

CowboyBudsky said:
Dude,,,you cannot beat a Gas test,,so dont be blowen smoke up people *** with this crap. Yes you can Dilute and beat the ones for a job,,,and only then if the people given it are idiots and except the watered down urine. You cannot remove an Oil Base Substance (THC) with a water base solution. I am friends with a couple Lab Techs. I also have been on Parole and Probation and know better then to smoke while on eather. Why would you take a chance on loosing your freedom to get high?:rolleyes: AND,,,If there was one that worked so perfectly in 15 min you would be rich!!!!

First off you have no idea of my method,your just in here runnin your mouth about something you have no idea about,hmmm.You state a lot of nonsence up there,with out knowing what I'm even talking about.That kind of closemindedness shows a lot about yourself.
I've been on (and off) probation twice,smoking every step of the way.I most recently discharged my parole(F #),all 3 times 4 bud.All 3 times I had to come in 1-2x a month and piss for the agents.4 years of my life I had to go piss 4 the state, ALL 4 YEARS I PISSED HIGH AS HELL,NEVER WITH A VIOLATION.
YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS GUY(HAS NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT,JUST BLA BLA) AND KEEP FAILIN,OR MESSAGE ME AND i'LL HOOK-IT-UP,SO YOU CAN PASS AS WELL.THIS WORKS 4 PISS ONLY;BLOOD AND HAIR' LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE METHOD.

INTHEDES said:
First off you have no idea of my method,your just in here runnin your mouth about something you have no idea about,hmmm.You state a lot of nonsence up there,with out knowing what I'm even talking about.That kind of closemindedness shows a lot about yourself.
I've been on (and off) probation twice,smoking every step of the way.I most recently discharged my parole(F #),all 3 times 4 bud.All 3 times I had to come in 1-2x a month and piss for the agents.4 years of my life I had to go piss 4 the state, ALL 4 YEARS I PISSED HIGH AS HELL,NEVER WITH A VIOLATION.
YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS GUY(HAS NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT,JUST BLA BLA) AND KEEP FAILIN,OR MESSAGE ME AND i'LL HOOK-IT-UP,SO YOU CAN PASS AS WELL.THIS WORKS 4 PISS ONLY;BLOOD AND HAIR' LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE METHOD.

What ever. Could give a edit my friend. I have seen to many people fail because of the line of edit your throwen around. Do what ever ya want,,,I really dont care.Go ahead,,,ask me if I care! NOPE

Hey bud,the world is round.Stay in your bubble,doesn't bother me.Anybody else want to pass a piss test,quickly ,message me and I'll hook it up!

If there was one that worked so perfectly in 15 min you would be rich!!!!

If it is a "sure fire" method, WHY.. not post it for everyone to see?.. research?.. comment?..."benefit"??
Why the "Big SECRET"?? If it will benefit other members...
Papabeach swears that he passed all his probation tests(2 years) using gelatin, I believe it was. While others are doing time in jail using the same method.
Maybe they didn't follow the process properly, maybe the testers/tests were incompetent or inaccurate, maybe it doesn't work for "everyone".
I'm not comparing "your" method to papas, but... The whole "PM me and I'll turn you on" thing, just sounds like you're not quite as positive of your technique as you proclaim, or are afraid to have your method critiqued..IMO.

INTHEDES said:
Hey bud,the world is round.Stay in your bubble,doesn't bother me.Anybody else want to pass a piss test,quickly ,message me and I'll hook it up!

Its not a Bubble,,,its a Bag,,,and its filled with vapor.:D

Alright,to the haters up there(it's all in good fun).I did not post my method for basicly one reason,ignorance.You see as of now if anybody wants to pass an UA they message me/I mess. them back-no harm done(until the HATER-AID popped out-remember don't wear your feelings on your sleeves).
You see I know about the closemindedness in the world(just look @ the miricle plant,people are doing years behind it) so by posting it this way I'm just showin what I'm talkin about(your calling me a lier and don't even have a clue as to what I'm refering to,it cracks me up).
Basicly if you dont have nothing nice to say.....well you know the deal.(no time in this forum do I mean to come off like an azzhole, just speakin out)
If you wanna pass,hit me up!

INTHEDES said:
Alright,to the haters up there(it's all in good fun).I did not post my method for basicly one reason,ignorance.You see as of now if anybody wants to pass an UA they message me/I mess. them back-no harm done(until the HATER-AID popped out-remember don't wear your feelings on your sleeves).
You see I know about the closemindedness in the world(just look @ the miricle plant,people are doing years behind it) so by posting it this way I'm just showin what I'm talkin about(your calling me a lier and don't even have a clue as to what I'm refering to,it cracks me up).
Basicly if you dont have nothing nice to say.....well you know the deal.(no time in this forum do I mean to come off like an azzhole, just speakin out)

I am not calling You a lier. I think you believe what your saying. What I believe is that you have eather,, been very lucky,,have idiots for Probation officers,,or they just dont give a edit one way or the other..I dont know. What I do know is,, two Lab Techs that are laughing thier edit off at you right now,,,and woundering what test you been beaten,,cause it aint Gas. But more power to ya Bro,,I hope you have beat the System some how. Just find it hard to believe thats all. Seen to many people fail using all those freaken remadies and go back to jail.But,,be my guest,,and good luck with your endevors.:D

INTHEDES said:
Alright,to the haters up there(it's all in good fun).I did not post my method for basicly one reason,ignorance.You see as of now if anybody wants to pass an UA they message me/I mess. them back-no harm done
..."no harm done"..??
If you're giving false information r incorrect info'.. there certainly CAN be harm done.
If you're so "cock sure" of the method, just post it,.I'm sure there are several here that would appreciate any true helpfull techniques to pass a UA. If you're "depriving" members of truely helpfull info, you're doing a great disservice to the community as a whole. IMHO
I for one, am interested in the technique, but if you really are that insecure in it's validity, it probably isn't worthy of the post anyway, right?..;)
Nobody is "hating" on you, just hating on false and faulty information...;)

Hick said:
..."no harm done"..??
If you're giving false information r incorrect info'.. there certainly CAN be harm done.
If you're so "cock sure" of the method, just post it,.I'm sure there are several here that would appreciate any true helpfull techniques to pass a UA. If you're "depriving" members of truely helpfull info, you're doing a great disservice to the community as a whole. IMHO
I for one, am interested in the technique, but if you really are that insecure in it's validity, it probably isn't worthy of the post anyway, right?..;)
Nobody is "hating" on you, just hating on false and faulty information...;)

Maybe I should be more open to your Idea Too Bro..So here goes. Post it and lets see what happens. If you are correct,,You will have my apologies,,,and I as a Man will admit I was wrong,,, to all,, on this forum,, on this subject.OK? Deal?:hubba: Course,, guys who write in from Jail,, dont count.:D

...and, in an attempt to lighten the mood, the title of this post makes me think he's trying to offer human sacrifice to appease the drug-testing gods. "Can i USE female to pass"---eg. throwing a virgin into an active volcano? Don't mind me, I'll just :bong:

Wow that was a lot of editting for one thread. :holysheep:

Please remember our rules so I don't gotta edit so much. Thanks for giving the mods more work to do :rolleyes:
Can see why Hick didn't want to edit, took me 10 minutes. He edits enough too that it gets flippin old.
site rules said:
The purpose of the rules is not to restrict anyone's rights or make it so that they can't express themselves, but only to make sure that the more obvious manner of insults, flaming, and use of foul language are not problems here.

Man I guess I gotta tell you in blunt E-N-G-L-I-S-H, I'll be happy tell you,just ....you got it ,message me.
I'm not to sure what method of testing the state does ("gas or what ever your refering to),and as far as believing me....just spend a couple of bucks and test it yourself.
And for you "labtecs",hmmm.Is it possibe to not mask your piss but simple purify it?If you wanna know more you know what to do !!Not intending to hurt anybody....with their feelings on their sleves

Man I guess I gotta tell you in blunt E-N-G-L-I-S-H

:eek: BLUNT english,,,that was really funny:D ,,Blunt. Yer killen me.:ignore:

I'll be happy tell you,just ....you got it ,message me.

What is it with you and this,,, message me thing?

labtecs",hmmm.Is it possibe to not mask your piss but simple purify it?

Im not real smart when it comes to Urine,,,sorry. I did pee on my foot one time though,,, during Halloween(had a Mask on),,does that count?.

Latest posts

Back