I am Guilty of killing my plant!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
:hitchair: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 3 weeks growing my plants under 2small fluors and finally today i recived my 400hps... when installing it i droped the screwdriver rigth on top of the baby!!! I couldn't beleave my eyes!!! It nearly chopped her/him (I hope it was him) in two.I saw the plant going flat on my hands in minutes whithout being able to do anything... not a good feeling.

I have done some nursing treatment but i have little faith; I cut my plant in two and diped it into hormone rooting powder and put it in a root riot cube. What do you guys think?? Do I have any hope?? Mention my baby in your prays pls!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :hitchair:

100_3207.jpg

100_3211.jpg

whereismymind69 said:
:hitchair: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 3 weeks growing my plants under 2small fluors and finally today i recived my 400hps... when installing it i droped the screwdriver rigth on top of the baby!!! I couldn't beleave my eyes!!! It nearly chopped her/him (I hope it was him) in two.I saw the plant going flat on my hands in minutes whithout being able to do anything... not a good feeling.

I have done some nursing treatment but i have little faith; I cut my plant in two and diped it into hormone rooting powder and put it in a root riot cube. What do you guys think?? Do I have any hope?? Mention my baby in your prays pls!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :hitchair:

If they are from seed, I think it will be just as quick to plant another.

Latest posts

Back