My Roommate Almost Killed My Plant!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudMan101

Reaction score
I know PH can make or break your nutrient solution, which is why i need help right away!!!
I had my roommate water my plant while i was away and i told him my plant need to be balanced out, he went ahead and mixed regular spring water with lime juice and then went ahead and poured it on. I come home, 70% of the leaves on my plant fell off and browned. There is still time to save it if i just balance out the Ph in time, question is what do i need to give it to lower the Ph? I know the alkalinity is very high right now since of all the lime juice, what household product has a large precent of phosporesic acid? What should i mix in with the water to lower the pH? please help!!

lime juice would make it acidic im pretty sure, dolomite lime is the usual thing recommended i think.. household wise i think baking soda(powder?) is another alkaline thing you can use though it contains alot of salt and can damage it further.
though wait for someone else im only a noob.
post up some pictures while youre waiting and give more details on your grow, itll help someone help you.

Would Sprinkling baking soda on the soil be better than mixing baking soda with water?

IMO it would be best to flush with plain ph 7 water. use 3or 4 times the amount of water as the size of plano pot.Ex, if it is 3 gal use 9 gal of plain water

I answered in your other thread. It is redundant to have identical threads in different forums. I am going to merge them. What section do you want your thread in?

Latest posts

Back