I am looking for work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not very solid any more, I am a guy and I'm most definitly NOT looking for anything even resembling work.

It keeps finding ME though! In the yard, in the house, the car, everywhere I look, work keeps finding me and making me get dirty!

Nasty ole dirt!

Hey Madshotz, for somone to answer you, they'd have to tell you where and who they are. You'd have to tell them where and who you are.

This just isn't a good idea on a Marijuana Growers group.

You know what I mean?

Man join the crowd! I have been outa work since December 2008 mY support runs out in 2 more months and I will be homeless!!! Just keep job searching and hope for a miricle in this economy!

Cheers Friend!
No disrespect.

My old lady use to find all kinds of extra work for me to do ,like I didn't already have enough to do, with like a job , and all the other crap, I cured the problem, I got rid of the old lady! No more problem ! when I need a woman I rent one ! I find it a lot cheaper and less noisy. it got rid of that yakking problem I had in my ears too. and much cheaper, plus I get to eat what ever I want now. Much better now !

viper1951 said:
My old lady use to find all kinds of extra work for me to do ,like I didn't already have enough to do, with like a job , and all the other crap, I cured the problem, I got rid of the old lady! No more problem ! when I need a woman I rent one ! I find it a lot cheaper and less noisy. it got rid of that yakking problem I had in my ears too. and much cheaper, plus I get to eat what ever I want now. Much better now !

I went a different route. I had kids to do all the work.
Mainly cause I didnt want to lose half my stuff. Along with use of all her stuff.
Cause her stuff is better then my stuff. So total I would be losing quality stuff and a half with only a quarter of my crappy stuff left.
Just wasnt worth it.

My retired husband isn't looking for work, but he is looking for the list of chores I left him about six months ago...just not successfully.

I have a friend who lives in NYC and he recently applied for a new job there. When he met with the recruiter, he was told the job was as a gynecological assistant and the job would include getting the ladies ready for their exams, which might entail helping them get undressed and perhaps shaving them a bit before the doctor came in. The pay was $60k a year, full medical, dental, and 3 weeks paid vacation.

He was then told he would have to go to Philadelphia. He asked if that was where the job was and the recruiter told him no, that was where the end of the line was!

Thank god for mexicans is all I can say. About as close as I want to get to anything resembling hard labour is hand to wallet.

Hick said:
I wonder how come that word isn't on the "filtered" list???..."work" that is...:confused:
I hear ya man. It even has a nasty sound to it!

"Go work yourself"

"Work you"

"Man, that is worked up!"

"I'm going to work around"

"What the Work?"

"Man did I get worked up last night"

"They really worked me over"

"That is one worked up place"

ITs That Time of the year looking for any work

Latest posts

Back