I am new here and have a question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want to do that? The MeanWell hlg 320h is a constant current driver with pulse width modulator 0 to 10v to adjust the output. It's built in. Under the plug marked with V. In this day and age, use google first, then ask questions

No this is the b type so it has the dimmer wires coming right out of the driver it doesn’t have the built in one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
And ur right in this day in age go on google and look up the driver bc ur gunna try and make me look stupid but didn’t do what you said to do ur talking about hlg-320h-2800a which has the one built in this one has the wires coming out for the dimmer!

And I have been on google trying to look it up getting different answers so I figured I would talk to people who I think know more about it

That's a valid reason to ask. Yes I use a different driver for my leds. However, the only way to know if a 350K pot will work is to put a meter on it and look at the voltage range as you adjust the pot. Constant current drivers only work in a certain voltage range. The spec sheet should tell you what the range is

Latest posts

Back