i am new here n need some suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plus size smoker

Reaction score
I am a plus size smoker for 10+ years. Does n e body have n e ideas the safest n fastest way to get clean been charged with use n have to drop twice a month. not exactly sure when it starts but would like to b ready for when it happens. thnx for n e help:icon_smile:

twice a month? Ya best off refraining from Our beloved MJ for a bit..I use synthetic urine..But if ya in a leagle issue it may not work as I hear they go in the restroom with ya to pee...If they dont Then Synthetic is the way I would go...the stuff I use is called "Quik Fix Plus":aok:

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

quick-fix-plus__99158_zoom.jpg

water and gatoraide but im 120 pounds so what works for me might not work for you but GOOD LUCK

hello. and i dont need tests so i cant help you sorry and enjoy good luck

I am a lil confused. Hve you been convicted already and now hve two randoms a month for the duration of your probation but still want to smoke? I wldnt take the chance but like 4u said go synthetic if they don't monitor you but if they do I wldnt want to rely on this quick fix drinks twice a month to avoid jail....:cool:

Jmo

Latest posts

Back