I am quiting weed tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been seeing the title to this thread for the last few days on the main forum page, and I lol every time I see it. I've said the same thing soooo many times in past! Hell, I've quit like 15 times in one day!

lets clarify now...im not quitting for good by any means!!! just untill I get this job which I am very close to!!! HURRAY!!!

after that...blaze on!

i think people should go on a protest to legalize MJ i hear you guys gettin your freedom violated with drug tests, courts and jail :( thats bad. i am with the moderate use of MJ and i wana use it without abusing it but i dont see how it is the right of the state to get so much people jailed and harrassed for using MJ. where i live they dont do drug tests for jobs, and the police dont roam streets with IR tech to catch growers and they practically never jail an MJ user they would send him to rehab instead of jail. however i think that as long as it is not legalized, then it could happen anywhere. you should gather and protest and ask for the legalization of MJ!

Well Zem I am proud to say that in Nov of this year my home state of CA is voting for completely legalized recreational MJ and we are very optimistic of the outcome!

erwinsweeney said:
I have been seeing the title to this thread for the last few days on the main forum page, and I lol every time I see it. I've said the same thing soooo many times in past! Hell, I've quit like 15 times in one day!

Everytime I see it I misread it and think it says "I am GETTIN weed tomorrow"??? :confused:
And then when I realize what thread it is my mind says "I'M NOT quitting weed tomorrow - no way Jose" .
:p
:smoke1:
:peace:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:ciao:

been 49 days now (7 wks)...could be a record for me in the last 8 yrs or so!

soooo :D my turn to quit today, i had my last bud just yesterday, i decided not to keep any joint for today, i find it easier to not smoke any than to smoke only one or 2 in the day since when i smoke some i want more and more until i get totally buzzed. well i decided i am not going to buy any and it is my 1st day today :D ive been awake for few hours i feeling ok, i feel like a joint im not gona lie lol i feel like i can smoke an ounce now but i am dealing with it easily. just to let you know, i used to smoke like 3-4 small joints as soon as i wake up and smoke so many during the day cant count but it's bad like 12-15 mybe more every day, yes yes it's bad lol and i only quit for 2 weeks in 10 years smoking!
i will not buy any weed, i will wait for my harvest in 1 month, i guess i will cut some bud in 2-3 weeks to smoke em but i have to quit being a pothead every day, i have to do it, i dont wana smoke daily, want it to be for fun occasionally in weekends and so. i will be posting how it's going with me in here if it's fine with you GG :) i need support from you guys, if i could do it i maybe will try ingesting my weed from now on and not smoking it and i have to go and work out in the gym, that would help me loads in quitting. any helpful suggestions welcome :D thanks!

Right on ZEM...I admire your decision...If we want people to take MJ seriously as an acceptable recreational/medical substance then we can't be presenting ourselves as "pot headz" and can't be stoned all day! That def doesnt help the argument that MJ is not addictive...

Sounds like addiction to me. lol I have a brother and him and his wife can buy an oz. and they will still have some 6 months later.. They don't smoke weed every day.. I remember when I was a weed head and never left home without a bag in my pocket. I never seem to get as high as if I smoked once a day.. Something to think about. lol

this thread died.

whats the matter,

you bunch of potheads dont care about quitting? :48: :rofl:

mama didn't raise a quitter. :cool:

nah no real need to quit something nice and harmless. just need not to be abused. i think weed is less harmful than a coke drink lol try drinking 10/day for 10 years probably won't live to tell, i smoked like 10 + joints every day 10 years and quit the abuse a year ago now i think about it less and less i just do it at nights when i feel stressed and it helps so much with muscle spasms which i am having and i take days sometimes weeks between smoking to keep my tolerance low so i smoke little amounts. moderation is the key...

Good luck buddy! I've had to quit in the past as well... STRANGE dreams indeed!:rofl:

dman1234 said:
this thread died.

whats the matter,

you bunch of potheads dont care about quitting? :48: :rofl:

I just saw this post I made and have absolutely no memory of making it.

either i have been hacked or i was having a gooooood day.

First thing is, you should change the title of the thread to "Taking a break from smoking". Second is, You don't need to stop man, just smuggle someones pee. Works every time. :)

dman1234 said:
I just saw this post I made and have absolutely no memory of making it.

either i have been hacked or i was having a gooooood day.

:holysheep:

i ant had eny toke in 2 days threw no choice of my owen got contam weed on friday and returnd it to get my dosh back im choking right now iv got sweets and feel raty i smoke all day every day prob bout 20 -30 bongs a day i feel the need for some weed

Latest posts

Back