i did a stupid thing....what next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
So i consigned 2 oz of bubblegum to a local dispensary...against my better judgement, and now i feel like i am being blown off and possibly going to be ripped off.

I just saw the "owner" in person, he claimed to be broke and keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Tomorrow I plan to get it. Its been 2 damn weeks!

What is my legal recourse, if any...

Sorry....I wish u could right it off on your taxes.

Bubblegum???
When did you get that strain?

Maybe if you and I went in there together he would change his tune.
If he does not pay up tomorrow maybe you should just consider having him do a swap.

yea i was thinking about that...both of those plans. lol

normally i wouldnt make a fuss but i did this as a favor for my brother, he has a script but is an idiot that convinced me to take care of this for him.

guess i could sue in small claims court...i have an invoice reciept

How well do you know the guy??

That is really bad business on his part.

:ciao:

You just gotta tell em

"Arse, grass or gas... NOBODY rides for free~!!! :mad:

:p

ive dealt with him before, he paid me and he keeps saying he wants more lemon but i wont consign again. 1st time and its a bad experience, im so pissed.

Time for the evil to come out If they don't pay tomorrow invest it a thin piece of plywood Paint 2 side white then write on it "The ______ _________ Dispensary takes your money but don't pay the growers their due" I figure for $50 you can find someone to walk around the block their on wearing it

wow i get up front bonus on new grows i give a small sample of a run i plan on doing and a timeline of when give or take 2 weeks and my guys pay for everything upfront on what i tell them i can supply!

Maybe you should remind him that word of mouth not only attracks customers it can also repell them as well.
Or....as my grand mother used to say, a kind word will get you a smile....a kind word and a baseball bat will get thier full co-opperation.

I like your grandma cubby.

Is that how it is done by consignment? This guy won't be in business long. I like the sandwich board sign idea. what a creep.

I dont think you did a stupid thing the butthead at the Dispensary is the stupid one, May I ask what state you are in? I'm sure you cant consign weed in CO.

there must a reason this guy (a business owner?) is always "broke"

or he's lying about being broke...

either way.... get away and call it a lesson learned..(some lessons sting more than others, I suppose)

you don't want to be anywhere near a broke liar, brutha

Str8 up, I have had that happen before also.
I brought a crew with me and walked up in there, no ID check or nothing, punked security and made it pretty clear that his dispensary would not be the same if I didn't get paid right then and there. He threatened to call the cops, and I handed him the phone. I was very......vocal. I got paid.

Dispensaries like that you treat like a punk on the street, sr8 up. The cheesy "pay out" slip they give you will not hold up in court, believe that.
the last thing they want is a "scene" that will bring in LEO or let other "patients" know of there dirty deeds, so I say cause a scene.

Violence doesn't solve everything, but threats of violence sure does.

Could just hang out, and wait for a customer or two to come in. Then you KNOW he's got cash in box.

Crappy situation. Do you know what car he drives? Snipping a valve stem causes a real pain in the ol' daily schedule. Not the whole cost to replace a tire, but it has to come off the rim to get fixed right...and nobody EVER thinks they "had their valve stem slashed".

PS slashing tires is super dangerous too. they're stronger than they look...

Since the beginning of weed smoking, people have tried to get out of paying for weed they have been "fronted".
Rule #1, never front ANYONE ANYTHING. I don't care who it is.

Tell the guy you have more that you are willing to cosign to him, you got to get rid of it fast. You said he keeps asking you for lemon right? You can't just sit on it and you are willing to give it to him at halfd the cost of the previous ounces. Tell him you will bring it over as soon as he makes good on what he owes you. When you get the money, leave and never go back.

baseball bats or signs both will get your point across its all about the risk you are willing to take and what message you want to send personally i like the bat method i havent had problems with dispensaries yet but they better hope to god they dont f*** up safe growing everyone!

Latest posts

Back