I did it.. Cut 1 LR2 down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vitocorleone said:
I've got a AF question (also...is AK47 autoflower...I didn't think it was..).....

Will Autoflower strains regenerate if you harvest them and then put them back into 24/7 light? I have this strain, Sweet 105, and I've been trying to get it to reveg but it doesn't seem to be going.....

VITO..

I would say no. Since the plant is auto flowering, I assume it doesnt
go back to Veg state. I would think it would just run its course and
eventually die. It doesn't have a genetic VEG state.. I think.

BTW: im still smoking some of the LR's and after a 3/4 week cure.
The BUD SMELLS, D A N K, skunky with SMOOTH DRAW.

GOOD CURE = The KEY.

From what I understand, Dr Chronic doesn't have the real LR strain.
Maybe thats why these plants got so huge. THey maybe Rudimalis (sp).
Nevertheless it autoflowered got big and smoke good.

LR is a ruderalis hybrid...just crossed with an indica to boost potency. ;)

hey guys, thank you very much for the response.

the most amazing thing happened---the plant started to grow new veg growth out of the buds and even the center of the leaves..... I've never seen anything like this. it looks like i'll be able to enjoy the sweet sandlewood flavor and awake body high that is swah-eat 105.....grateful!!!!

Peace brothers,
Vito

I know this is an old discussion but from the last Post has anyone seen Long John Silver which is meant to regrow.

Any thoughts on this/anyone tried them?
Andy.

Hello Andy :)

This thread is 1 3/4 yrs old.

But to answer your question ...

This variety has been a long time coming and definitively confirms that the times they are a changing! As believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain!

For those of you that are not that horticulturally aware this means it has the ability to re-emerge after it has died.

Yes the seeds and not so commonly the plant can over winter and re-emerge come the spring, as in this little, or should we say big beauty will auto flower once it is established - if left to be it will set seeds, then these seeds will grow and then these plants will do the same thing so on and so forth ad infinitum!

For those of you that have still not seen the light, this means that it can grow wild and if left unchecked will colonise the areas where it is placed! in one season it can produce 3-4 generations of offspring and as each generation matures they will do the samething!

In plain English this variety can grow wild and colonise - if left will come back with a vengeance every season there after!

All MJ plants can do this, all it means is the males are left to pollinate the females or the females stress in late flower because they are not pollinated and hermie to produce pollen, from this encounter the seeds fall to the floor and grow next year.

It is not a new miracle plant :aok:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back