I hate this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iams

Off the leash!
Reaction score
Right now I am in between jobs and have gone so long that I could test clean but no jobs on the horizon.

Just like plenty of money and no pot availability vs no money and dealers flush.

This is one of the reasons why I'm growing.

Just thought I'd lament.

/stayin away from coffee, but at the table.

Our business of 31 years went under last year, I've been family employed since I started working....not any more. Jobs are scarce (although my brother did get hired in at a great factory) and no one's wanting this beat up old man.

Oh well, adjust and make the best of it, I am now fishing many a day and coping as best I can with everything else. Instead of working at 4am, I wake up and start my day slowly....and yes, this is one reason I too am growing!

Hoping for the best for you, my friend!!

It is so hard to be unemployed when you need and want a job. I hope this will quickly be a memory for you and you get the job you want now. Good luck Iams.

Keep the hope alive. Sometimes when one door closes another one opens.

Peace~!:joint:

Roddy said:
Our business of 31 years went under last year, I've been family employed since I started working....not any more. Jobs are scarce (although my brother did get hired in at a great factory) and no one's wanting this beat up old man.

Oh well, adjust and make the best of it, I am now fishing many a day and coping as best I can with everything else. Instead of working at 4am, I wake up and start my day slowly....and yes, this is one reason I too am growing!

Hoping for the best for you, my friend!!

Hey, Roddy I just noticed your in Michigan. I grew up in Millington near Frankenmuth. I miss the fishing up there. Whas the Factory your brother got hired at in the Auto industry.

dirtyolsouth said:
Keep the hope alive. Sometimes when one door closes another one opens.

Peace~!:joint:

:ciao: DOS, good to see ya around!!

ziggyross said:
Hey, Roddy I just noticed your in Michigan. I grew up in Millington near Frankenmuth. I miss the fishing up there. Whas the Factory your brother got hired at in the Auto industry.

:ciao: Ziggy! Great area, Frankenmuth!

Not sure exactly, but I think they make silicone and solvents...could be way off and will check into it!!

Iams,
I've been employed now for almost 28 years at the same place, and like roddy, whos gonna hire me??
I can remember getting off a trailways bus 29 years ago with about 5$ to my name.Than living with family and working any temp jobs I could get until something permanent came along.
I know and have never forgotten how it made me feel-Hang in there and keep hope!!

:48:

ODF

I wish you the best of luck in your job hunt. I was laid of twice in 6 years from two different companies. That's the reason I am out of smoke. Didn't smoke or grow while the company started layoffs some 7 months before they got to me, and then job hunting. Then wouldn't you know it, my first grow was great in quantity and had 0 high. Working on my second grow and hope I can get it to finish before I pick it to pieces.

I moved here to FL thinking that there would be a better job market for IT Networking jobs/ Computer Repair jobs.... even with my certifications, I'm still unemployed and I finally just got a call for an interview at a minimum wage retail job. I've been here for 8 months now. Keep your head up and try and stay positive!

you'll be in my thoughts. Keep yer chin up, bud.

:peace:,

7ge

Latest posts

Back