I hope i can green these up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
This is the yellowest ive ever had plants turn
I hope i can turn then around
20200613_091258.jpg
20200613_091406.jpg
20200613_092333.jpg
20200613_094105.jpg

They will turn around.are we sure we know the cause here?.is the holes been predug and did you put your own soil in?.or is it straight in the soil?.I always amend my plots before hand with alil ff trio,some potash and some lime.yeah they are def yellowed out.but I've had a couple do that in the past.in my cases it was calmag def,and also another occasion it was underwatering.well happy growing bro.

They will turn around.are we sure we know the cause here?.is the holes been predug and did you put your own soil in?.or is it straight in the soil?.I always amend my plots before hand with alil ff trio,some potash and some lime.yeah they are def yellowed out.but I've had a couple do that in the past.in my cases it was calmag def,and also another occasion it was underwatering.well happy growing bro.
I was taking a gamble. Ive grown for years just picking out good soil. This is the first time its ever been anything this bad. Ill send yiu a pm later if you wanna know my two cents. Its not the only spot. The other look good. Id just like to improve there chances.

I was taking a gamble. Ive grown for years just picking out good soil. This is the first time its ever been anything this bad. Ill send yiu a pm later if you wanna know my two cents. Its not the only spot. The other look good. Id just like to improve there chances.
Yes of course I got ya bro.i honestly still do somethings I guess you could say experiments in trying to improve or whatever.goodluck and happy growing to you bro.ill be starting a lil outdoor grow journal here in a month or so ,stop by and check me out,later

Latest posts

Back