I know I'm a little crazy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palafox

Reaction score
I am going start an outdoor grow in harvest season. I am growing for medical reasons...I am taking methedone and oxycontin for pain and that poison is killing me. I will try anything to get off it. I have DRs appt next week so I will be legal...I live in california.

I ordered a mixed bag of seeds from the UK about a week and a half ago...it was cheap. They accepted a gredit card which was a bit of a surprise since my credit card co. refused to pay a poker playing site...but I guess mj is OK with the banks:)

They seeds came quickly...about a weeks time. They were so well hidden in a large pdded envelope I almost did not find them. But Since I don.t usually get mail from the UK I knew the hadda be in there somewhere.

Some of the seeds were so tiny I have trouble beliveing they will sprout...After a 36 hour soak in wet paper towels they are now in pots in potting soil i made from 1 part perlite
1part vermiculite
2 parts potting mix

Still no sign of green. The suspense is killing me.

My plan is to put them outside where I hope the will veg and flower at the same time due to shortening day length. I my part of the worl I figue I.ve got about 75 growing days left. Wish me luck and thanks for all the great info and inspiration I have found here.

Methadone is a brown suppliment trying to help you wean off H, are you looking to find another drug to replaice your habit?

Best of luck ... it'll be a close one.

Methadone is being used for chronic pain control in my case and that of many other people. I have no idea what a "brown suppliment" is.

I do know that it (methadone) is addictive and messes up my body.

I've read here and other places that mj has been used for chronic pain. I know mj is not addictive.

So like I said, I'm looking to replace a toxic, addictive drug for something benign.

I hope you get what your looking for, but if you can afford to set up an indoor grow room you should because if you start plants outdoors now they probably won't end up being to great.

Good Luck man

palafox said:
Methadone is being used for chronic pain control in my case and that of many other people. I have no idea what a "brown suppliment" is.

I do know that it (methadone) is addictive and messes up my body.

I've read here and other places that mj has been used for chronic pain. I know mj is not addictive.

So like I said, I'm looking to replace a toxic, addictive drug for something benign.
'Aye, I have a 'good' friend that was prescribed methadone for chronic pain... by the "Vetrans Administration" no less!! The 'script allowed him to mail in, an recieve by mail, 60 day supplies. (he never had even one filled)
Yet he is NOT allowed to use mj for med's, or they will cut off his V.A. pension.
Hows THAT for ludicrous ???

sounds like the VA.i quit messin with them yrs ago.got my pension out of them and haven't been back.they will kill you.

andy52 said:
sounds like the VA.i quit messin with them yrs ago.got my pension out of them and haven't been back.they will kill you.

"Boy howdee!!"
He's done w/ the VA too. Now under private MD's care.

dude !!!! try your damnedest to get off opiates..my EX-friend started getting methedone and morphine from his veitnam vet neighbor when he was a teen and now he's worthless...completely worthless...it sux cause he WAS one of the smart ones......

I have already reduced my prescibed dosage of methedone by 50%

My seeds have started sprouting in small pots. I just hope to get a few grams from my plants and get through the rest of the winter by using the local dispensery.

Next spring I will have a little experience with germination and transplanting and will be able to do a real grow. If I can get my wife to go to the trouble of getting a mmj card i will be able to double my number of plants tothe awesome amount of 12:hubba:

palafox

palafox said:
I have already reduced my prescibed dosage of methedone by 50%

My seeds have started sprouting in small pots. I just hope to get a few grams from my plants and get through the rest of the winter by using the local dispensery.

Next spring I will have a little experience with germination and transplanting and will be able to do a real grow. If I can get my wife to go to the trouble of getting a mmj card i will be able to double my number of plants tothe awesome amount of 12:hubba:

palafox

Everything you need to get you on the road to self sufficiency,(other than a li'l CA$H) is right here.
I'm not wanting to bag on the dispensaries, but with the money you'll spend there over the winter, you could build a 'good' room/box and produce "more" than you AND your wife can consume.. with or without her card.

agreed,i too go to a private dr. now hick.crazy VA had me strung out for a long time.on the methadone also.quit all that crap,oxycontin,methadone,hydrocodone.bad,bad stuff.i finally feel human again.

Latest posts

Back