I made Hash, 1st time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
So yesterday I decided to take my trimmings and attempt to make Hash :) ... So I checked out HGB's sticky in the hash room and fallowed the
directions as writen and this is my final product... BTW I just smoked a lil bit of it ...:hubba:

013.JPG

012.JPG

011.JPG

beautiful!! what a nugget...

Looks like a nice sized chunk of some super sticky hash. SMOKE REPORT! I am guessing it must have been good as you posted this a while ago and did not say how it was, LOL.

Chris - sweet job! You are giving me ideas of trying it myself.

Well smoke report just in..... I just awoke from a unreal relaxed Hash napp :stoned: I am still floatin a bit:D Im very pleased i must say :hubba:

Well, I guess that answered the question I had in the "Five Course Meal" thread you posted. It is hash! Wow, I'm impressed. You learned that trick here? Very good!

Did You use a 4,5,9, ect. bag kit? what was the smallest micron?

thanks for shareing chris...:yay: Im doing some Bubble hash this weekend..:aok: Hope mine looks half as good as yours...did it knock you out is why nappy? :rofl:

Alistair.... I did learn it here... I have learned more on this forum than I ever imagined, I sure love this place :)

Greenhand... I used a screen from my window for the first strainer :) .... then I just used a regular old paper coffe filter for the final
catch of the trics... It worked out well :)

4u.. Hey man, it was strange actualy ? firs I had a super head high like a good sativa high, then
the next thing I remember was wifey coming home wakeing me :) ! Im sure you will do just fine with
yours 4u, your a veteran in this kinda stuff man :)... PM me if you have any questions, and I want the smoke report too :)

High Chris. I tried out your method there last night,(except I used heavy piece silk for filter) and it worked out killer good.Thanks to you.Right on.

good job chris,

i made some on monday and havent smoked any yet

if ya dont mind i will throw a pic up on your thread later.

dman1234 said:
good job chris,

i made some on monday and havent smoked any yet

if ya dont mind i will throw a pic up on your thread later.

I would be offended if you didnt man :D You are in for a treat my friend,
when ya plannin on smokin some :hubba: I want a report :)

haha i put it away on tuesday and forgot about it until i saw your post.

i will post a pic and immeadiatly smoke some when the wife gets home

she has the camera with her

I'll be runnin around the board like always, be waitin for it for sure :)

here ya go

i will be setting up some bowls as soon as this post is up.

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

000_0335.JPG

000_0337.JPG

000_0339.JPG

Ahhhhhhhh..... very nice indeed :) Houston we have lift off !

Latest posts

Back