I need a small favour.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
I need a small favour ... If it's not too much trouble.

I am going away on holiday, and I need a friend to come over to water my plants while I am gone.

The plants are mostly geraniums and begonias.

In the hot weather they'll probably only need water
twice a day.

I'll be gone only 21 days. I've attached a photo for your reference.

I'll send you a post card.

Thanks.

:peace:

Begonia.jpg

when u got done watering the last one it would be time to water the first one again.

Id help out, but my hose doesnt reach as far as England.....even if I put them end to end....

The reason they need to be watered twice daily is bc of all the hot air coming from the old ladies flapping their lips...

Hey brother how about them water globe wands that you stick in the dirt and forget, "as seen on t.v.)?

Chef that would be a good idea if you didnt need 150 of them.... and have to somehow get up and down a ladder with all of them...?

Hey Hippy How Mad do they get when you turn on the sprinkler. Surely you very the time just for their dirty looks

No man he could build like a waterfall with em......and then throw them at them lazy ladies who wont get up and water them damn plants:holysheep: :p

look at the one lady on the left, you know she's about to do something.

My power washer can reach those top ones :hubba:. What about the AK47s?? :hubba:

I'll do it Hippy... I just built my daghter some stilts, I bet she will let me barrow em :D

I'll be there tomorrow ! A quick job in slough and if the lorry / Truck does'nt get stolen i'll be there at 10am !

thumbnail.jpg

Sorry, no dice. Way too much work for me, man.

Those ladies are on coffee break. Back to work in five.

Them ladies prob. said the hell with it i'm done! Still the one on the upper left looks like trouble.

Latest posts

Back