I need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubKush

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it asap please! Plant is two weeks into flowering. Flushing feed is 6.5 water ph with 15ml coconut water per liter... it's happening the bottom leaves making its way up the plant

Attachments

• IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 31
I'm a little confused....what is "flushing feed"? Why are you giving it coconut water? What are you feeding it? Can we get some pics of the entire plant?

Yes I totally agree with you THG"
if this person is watering with coconut water that will definitely cause molds and root fungus and root rotting for sure!. Never heard anything or anybody doing this to there plants that's totally insane if you asked me!. LOL
I mean there are far better alternatives then using coconut water. That's like the guy who was using corn syrup and molasses on his budding plants and then asked me why his plants were dying and I told him is because doing that will stop the water flow in your plants soils and also when that kind of practice is done it can really mess up your soils from being able to exorb any water and also can when your soils dry up it can make your soils hard as a brick and not allowing water to penetrate to the plants roots system.

Very bad idea and I highly recommend that nobody tries doing this to your girls, So please don't do it!..

Latest posts

Back